Icom VE-PG4 Radio Over IP (RoIP) Radio Gateway
Key features of Icom VE-PG4 Radio Over IP (RoIP) Radio Gateway
• Radio over IP Gateway (RoIP)
• Create one system with IP telephones, analogue telephones and two-way radios
• Site-to-site and site-to-multisite radiocommunication
• Connect you radionetworks together even though they are on different locations
• Analogue and digital radios can be interconnected
• Audio in / out interfaces on the back
• RC-FS10 dispatcher software can be connected
• Connect external device (signal-lamp, gate-opener, etc)
• Supplied accessories: BC-236 AC adapter, antenna, antenna connector
Further details of Icom VE-PG4 Radio Over IP (RoIP) Radio Gateway
The VE-PG4 includes built-in RoIP, SIP gateway, IP router, IP PBX and IP communication terminal controller functions, in one box. In comparison with a similar system combining several devices, installation and administration of the integrated VE-PG4 can be simpler, with less confliction of settings.
Call Recording to an USB Drive
Call Recording to a USB Drive Incoming/Outgoing calls can be recorded to an external USB device connected to the VE-PG4. Up to four recording settings are programmable. The recording call type is selectable from All, Group, and Individual calls. In addition, the Monitor function transfers the received audio data to an intended device.
Microphon Connection for Base Operation
Connect HM-241, optional speaker-microphone to the microphone connector on the VE-PG4’s front panel to enable simple base operation. Echo canceller and noise canceller functions are built-in for full-duplex communication with IP advanced radio system, like the IP100H, IP501H or IP501M.
Position and Status Information
GPS position and status information from the IP501H/IP501M LTE transceivers can be received and transferred to a PC to track the location of the radio users or a user in a vehicle.
Remote Communicator Software, RC-FS10
The optional RC-FS10 remote communicator creates an IP-based virtual radio on a PC, and can communicate with land mobile radios, LTE radios, and IP communication terminals through the VE-PG4.
Serial Pass-through Function
The Serial Pass-through function enables you to connect a serial device to the VE-PG4 to extend the communication range between the connected device and a controller PC. The virtual serial port software for Windows® PC is supplied with the VE-PG4.
SIP Server and IP-PBX Functions
The built-in simple SIP server enables you to assign IP phone numbers with extension groups. The VE-PG4 can be connected to external SIP server as a client. The following IP-PBX settings are programmable.
- Voice Phonebook
- DID (Direct Inward Dialing)
- Used with Panasonic KX-UT and KX-HDV series IP phones
- Call log
- Extension presence
- Phone number routing
- Outside line regulations
- Caller prioritization
- External call limiting
- SIP conferencing
- Antenna bases with 1.5m (4.9 ft) cable
- BC-236, AC adapter
- Quick connectors