Icom UR-FR6300 Analogue/Digital UHF Repeater Module
Key features of Icom UR-FR6300 Analogue/Digital UHF Repeater Module
• Can also be operated as a stand-alone repeater
• Programmable between 400-470 MHz
• IDAS digital and analogue mixed mode
• 32 programmable channels, 5 programmable buttons
• Maximum 25W RF output power
• Upgradeable with optional control cards (Simulcast Conventional, Multi-site Conventional, Single site Trunking, Multi-site Trunking)
• Remote access via IP interface via optional UC-FR5300 IP card
Further details of Icom UR-FR6300 Analogue/Digital UHF Repeater Module
Completely New CPU/FPGA Platform
The IC-FR5300 series is the second generation IDAS™ Repeater, keeping system compatibility with the original IC-FR5000 series and continuing its unique package. It looks the same as the IC-FR5000, but a new CPU/FPGA platform is used. The IC-FR5300 series provides digital simulcast system capability and ±0.1 ppm high frequency stability with a 1 pps reference signal from the GNSS antenna.
The IC-FR5300 series can be easily upgraded by installing an optional UC-FR5300 Network/controller board and software provided with a CF card. Depending on the communication density and coverage, your radio system can grow from a single site to a simulcast system or multi-site trunking* system, to match your communication needs.
D-SUB 25-Pin Accessory Connector
The IC-FR5300 series has a programmable D-SUB 25-pin accessory connector for connecting an external remote control devices. Also, modulation/demodulation signals can be input/output from the D-SUB connector.
50W Output at 50% Duty Cycle or 25W 100% Duty Cycle Operation
Employing a high performance power amplifier, the IC-FR5300 series provides a reliable 100% duty cycle operation at 25W output. When operated at the high power setting of 50W, the repeater operates with a 50% duty cycle.
50W Output at 100% Duty Cycle or 100W 50% Duty Cycle Operation with Optional Power Amplifier
When need higher power, the optional UR-PA5000/UR-PA6000 series power amplifier provides 100W output power with a 50% duty cycle and 50W output with 100% duty cycle.
Capable of Installing Two RF modules in One Chassis
The IC-FR5300 series has an internal space for installing another RF unit. Two RF modules* can be installed and operated independently. LEDs on the front panel shows the status of both channel.
Digital/Analog Mixed Mode and Multiple Tone-Group Using CTCSS, DTCS Tone and RAN
The IC-FR5300 series can receive both analong and digital modes on a channel, and transmit either mode, depending on the programming. It decodes multiple CTCSS and DTCS as well as digital RAN (Radio Access Number) codes on a per channel basis (up to 16 tones/codes) and downlinks the received signal with a specified tone/code.
32 Channel Capacity and 5 Programmable Buttons
The 12-digit alphanumeric display, 5 programmable buttons, 32 memory channels and internal speaker enable you to use the repeater as a simple base station, or to check repeater activity. The LCD shows a variety of text and code information.
IP Remote Maintenance
When the IC-FR5300 series is connected to an IP network through the optional UC-FR5300 network/controller board, PC programming and IP address setting can be made from a remote location. The SNMP traps and Syslog can be sent to your manager for remote monitoring.
• 19-inch rack mount 2U height low profile
• Receiver voting function improves talkback capability of radio terminals in the field
• RC-FS10 remote communicator software works as a simple dispatch station to communicate with radio terminals through the repeater
• CW ID transmitter
• PTT priority setting (Local Microphone, external PTT or repeater operation)
• 5-Tone decoder* (* For analog mode only)
• DTMF encoder/decoder
• Low voltage alert