From spring to autumn, we can't think of a better way to spend time than in the garden with friends or on a hike with the family. A useful and cosy way to spend time in the fresh air is the increasingly popular gazebos. There are many different types on the market today, from fixed and built-in pavilions to mobile, easy-to-move versions. Read more...
• Inflatable pavilion for outdoor activities
• Material type: waterproof Weathershield™ Pro double-coated polyester fabric
• Dimensions: 2.3 m (width) x 2.3 m (height) x 2.3 m (depth) x 13.80 kg
• One-point inflation Air Frame technology allows set up in seconds
• The pavilion is supplied with a built-in base made of durable PVC that resists damage
• The picture shows the version with model number 9120001506, the price is for this version
• Inflatable side seat for the modular pavilion
• Dimensions: 1.9 m (width) x 1.9 m (height) x 1.55 m (depth) x 5.32 kg
• Material type: Weathershield™ Pro
• Features highly protected and durable Air Frame technology
• Zippers for quick and easy set-up
• The picture and the price refers to article number 9120001507
• Suspendable window panel
• Material type: Weathershield™ 150D
• Dimensions: 1900 mm (width) x 1900 mm (height) x 3 mm (depth) x 1.47 kg
• Zippered for quick and easy set-up
• Weatherproof panels provide an excellent solution to your camping needs
• Version 9120001508 is shown in the picture and the price refers to this version
• Insect repellent and campsite shading zip-up mesh panel
• Dimensions: 1900 mm (width) x 1900 mm (height) x 3 mm (depth) x 1.12 kg
• Can be zipped for quick and easy set-up
• The picture shows the version with model number 9120001509, the price refers to this version
• Connecting tunnel for inflatable modular pavilion
• Dimensions: 500 mm (width) x 1900 mm (height) x 1900 mm (depth) x 3.88 kg
• The awning is free-standing so you can drive past it for an adventure tour
• Can be attached with a zipper for quick and easy set-up
• The picture shows the version with model number 9120001510, the price is for this version
• Dimensions: 2.3 m (width) x 2.3 m (height) x 2.3 m (depth) x 8.94 kg
• Made from brand new, recycled plastic bottles, our environmentally conscious polyester is high performance and extremely reliable
• WEATHERSHIELD™ REDUCTION: waterproof, lightweight and environmentally friendly
• QUICKPITCH™ BACKING SYSTEM allows you to set up in seconds
• Highly protected, durable and single-point inflation Air Frame technology
• Attachable base plate provides comfort and protection
• The picture and the price refers to article number 9120001968
• Seamless connection with the connecting strip
• Dimensions: 0.5 m (width) x 2 mm (height) x 5.7 m (depth) x 0.78 kg
• Strong yet lightweight Weathershield™ Pro material
• Compact package size
• Zippered installation that allows you to multiply the size of your tent site in up to four directions
• Version 9120001972 is shown in the picture and is the price
• Dimensions: 0.9 m (width) x 2.1 m (height) x 1.9 m (depth) x 3.10 kg
• Zipper for quick and easy set-up
• The awning is free-standing, so you can drive alongside it for an adventure
• The picture shows the version with model number 9120001511, the price is for this version
• Dimensions: 1.4 m (width) x 1.9 m (height) x 2 m (depth) x 1.96 kg
• Easy to install private sleeping area
• Made from breathable cotton fabric to help create a comfortable sleeping environment
• Available with zippered door for a higher level of comfort
• Hook and loop installation makes it quick and easy to erect or dismantle the inner tent
• The picture shows the version with model number 9120001983, the price refers to this version
• Durable, easy to clean, non breathable canopy underlay
• Dimensions: 350 mm (width) x 30 mm (height) x 300 mm (depth) x 0.75 kg
• Excellent waterproofing and reduces condensation
• Comes with a carrying bag for easy storage and transport
• Version 9120001458 is shown in the picture and the price refers to this version
• Provides shade and keeps out unwanted insects
• Attaches with a buckle for quick and easy set-up
• Dimensions: 1.9 m (width) x 1.9 m (height) x 2 mm (depth) x 1.12 kg
• The picture shows the version with model number 9120001971, the price refers to this version
• The Dometic HUB Weight Bag makes it easy to set up on hard, rocky or sandy surfaces
ground where the use of pegs is not possible
• Durable PVC construction provides strong protection against mechanical impact
• Watertight design: can be filled with sand or water for quick and easy weighing
• Easy to use, can be attached to the HUB with staples and Velcro
• Dimensions: 230 mm (width) x 700 mm (height) x 230 mm (depth) x 0,65 kg
• The picture shows the version with model number 9120001512, the price refers to this version
• The Dometic Gale electric pump is specially designed for the Kampa Dometic AIR canopies/awnings and tents
• Voltage: 12V
• Powerful airflow gets the job done quickly and effortlessly
• The automatic shut-off function prevents over-inflating
• 6 different nozzles for different inflation points
• Dimensions: 200 mm (width) x 90 mm (height) x 280 mm (depth) x 1.79 kg
• Easy connection to a 12 V power supply via an extra long cable to set the required pressure
• The picture shows the version with model number 9120000437, the price refers to this version
• The Gale Electric Pump Carrying Case is specifically designed to conveniently carry, store and protect your Gale Electric Pump
• Tough polyester construction protects the pump from scratches
• Features mesh pockets for organized storage
• Equipped with carrying handle for easy transport
• Dimensions: 200 mm (width) x 90 mm (height) x 280 mm (depth) x 0.22 kg
• The picture shows the version with model number 9120000438, the price refers to this version
• Internal lighting of tents and awning tents
• Light source: 150 LEDs
• 1000 lumens
• SabreLink150 supply voltage: 220-240V; 12V
• Dimensions: 1200 mm (depth) x 30 mm (height) x 30 mm (width) x 0.91 kg
• Conveniently operated with a remote control to switch ON/OFF and adjust brightness
• Remote control operating voltage: 12-24 V
• Remote control mode: wireless radio frequency 433,92 MHz
What is the purpose of a pavilion?
In your own garden, it is best used for relaxing and reading in peace and quiet, or for gatherings of family and friends. You can use it as a sheltered place to survive showers and to protect yourself from the hot sun or windy weather. The protected area is much larger than an umbrella could provide, but it is much more space-saving than a beer tent. For four to six people it can be the perfect solution for a leisure event and an exclusive addition to your garden. In addition to fixed structures, portable versions are also becoming increasingly popular.
In such cases, you may need a pavilion!
Portable solutions are becoming an increasingly important aspect and a sought-after choice for a relaxing leisure time in the garden. Its mobility means that it only needs to be set up when you need it, otherwise it can be stored in a small space. Its easy assembly and disassembly means you only need to take it out for the duration of the event and then fold it up again after a few hours of occupation.
Because of its versatility, a portable gazebo quickly becomes a must-have for trips away from home, even on outings. It lends the comfort of our garden to family hikes, and its space-saving design makes it easy to store and transport. With a portable gazebo in the boot, there's no need to worry about the inconvenience of bad weather. It provides quick-assembly protection, with only a minimum of green space to set it up.
At the top of the category are the inflatable, modular and freely expandable versions.
What are the advantages of an inflatable pavilion?
An inflatable gazebo has everything its portable counterparts have, from easy storage to simple assembly. Its unique advantages shine through on outings. In addition to protecting you from bad weather, these versions also have a range of extras to ensure you can enjoy hours of uninterrupted outdoor fun. They're easy to handle, have a sturdy construction and a wide range of accessories that make family outings even more exciting, while also giving you a sense of security.
A space-saving, simple solution
It takes up little space when folded down, no bigger than a sports bag, with no tent poles or huge tarpaulins. But when unfolded, it can comfortably accommodate a party of six with tables and chairs, yet it takes up relatively little space with its 2.3 x 2.3 m footprint. A small green area next to the house or anywhere outdoors is enough, as its built-in base protects it from damage when set up on stony ground.
There is almost no assembly required to assemble such a gazebo. With an electric pump connected to a cigarette lighter, you can blow it up to perfect condition through a single valve, only having to bother with untying the cords at the corners. So you can finish your campfire in no time at all and spend the time you have left on more useful things. It also takes no time to dismantle and is easy to clean after use.
Thanks to its accessories, the inflatable pavilion goes beyond its basic protective functions, giving us many more uses. You can equip it with side walls to protect against mosquitoes and bugs, as well as to catch the wind, which can be attached to the inflatable frame with a zipper. For camping, you can also choose a side tent that opens out from the pavilion and allows you to sleep in it overnight. You can also equip the pavilion with a connecting tunnel as a front tent or as a corridor to your car. Additional elements of the gazebo are also available in an inflatable version that can be stored in a small space.
Easy to clean
Its double-coated, waterproof polyester fabric provides excellent protection from bad weather and gives your campsite a modern look. Its Weathershield™ Pro walls repel precipitation, but also protect us from the sun's harmful rays and wind, and are much easier to maintain. To ensure a longer life, it's recommended that you wash off dust and stains from the exterior surfaces before dismantling. However, their water-repellent properties mean that you don't have to spend hours drying them afterwards, and they don't mould after packing, unlike old tents.
The Dometic product range from DND Telecom is a market leader in the development of products for outdoor, home and professional use. They can offer a manufacturer's warranty of up to three years, which varies from product to product.