Icom IP1000C IP Advanced Radio System Controller (100 users)
• Can handle 100 users at the same time
• Provides simplex and full-duplex communication
• Individual, team, all call and area call
• 50 user ID and 10 messages can be programmed for one settings group
• Remote programming of IP100H handheld (over-the-air)
• SNMP support for network management
• Works with 4 port HUB
• USB connection for firmware update
The IP1000C is the brains of Icom's advanced wireless radio system and keeps track of the radios in your network. The IP1000C can also communicate with third-party manufacturers' wireless access points allowing great flexibility. It is capable of controlling up to 100 (depending on version) terminals including the IP100FS IP based PC dispatcher. It is easy to install on existing networks or create new wireless networks.
You can download the English connection guide at the following link:
You can download the English precautions at the following link:
Icom BC-207S AC 230V Wall Adapter
The product is ordered directly from the manufacturer's headquarters in Germany. Depending on the manufacturer's stock, the purchase time is approx. 2-3 weeks.