Icom IC-F3400DS VHF Handheld Two-Way Transceiver Radio
Key features of Icom IC-F3400DS VHF Handheld Two-Way Transceiver Radio
• Frequency coverage: 136-174MHz
• High-resolution colour LCD display
• 1024 programmable channels, 128 channel zones
• Integrated IDAS NXDN digital system
• Built-in Bluetooth and GPS receiver
• Lone worker and man down function with built-in motion sensor
• Built-in SEL 2/5, CTCSS, DTCS coder and encoder, DTMF autodial
• Digital voice recording
• Multiple controller configurations
• Equivalent to MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F and G requirements
- The product is ordered directly from the manufacturer's headquarters in Germany. The lead time is approximately 2-3 weeks if the product is in stock, otherwise it is subject to confirmation by the manufacturer.
- Please note the product may require radio license and programming by the seller.
Further details of Icom IC-F3400DS VHF Handheld Two-Way Transceiver Radio
Introducing ICOM’s new generation of IDAS digital business radios. This smart new series incorporates cutting edge design, superb performance and a comprehensive range of sophisticated features all on a flexible, upgradable multi-protocol platform.
Icom manufacturing refinements and enhancements have not only reduced the size of the radios but have provided new functions and enhanced performance. The electrical and industrial hardware improvements provide an adaptable radio solution for your organisation that is easy to use whatever the working environment you may be operating in.
Icom’s product quality is legendary. Look smart and work smart with the new IDAS series.
Small, slim, smart
New engineering techniques including the use of a custom SoC (System-on-a-Chip) and flat sheet keypad have made radios body as compact as possible. The slim dimensions are also supplemented with reduced power consumption, allowing for a thinner battery pack.
High-Resolution Color LCD
The high-resolution transreflective colour LCD provides great visibility in both natural and indoor lighting. Functions and menu items are clearly labelled with easy to read. A night mode LCD setting is an available for use at night or in low lighting conditions.
Functions and menu items can be shown in local languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Simplified Chinese fonts. In addition, voice announcements can be recorded and changed for output in these languages.
License Key Upgrade
The radios functions and protocols can be upgraded and customized to meet your specific needs with various license key options.
NXDN™ Trunking Upgrade
The radios are compatible with IDAS digital conventional mode and analogue FM mode with auto sensing function. The radios can be upgraded to NXDN Type-D multi-site trunking mode with a license key.
DES/AES Encryption with OTAR
For digital communication security, the new IDAS radios provide basic 4-key DES encryption as standard. When used with the optional UT-134 encryption unit, 256-bit AES encryption and the OTAR (Over-the-Air Rekeying) function are available. The OTAR function allows updating of encryption keys over the radio channel.
OTAP and OAA
For efficiency in radio programming, the OTAP (Over-the-Air-Programming) function allows remote change of programming data (for example adding a new repeater) over the radio channel. The OAA (Over-the-Air-Alias) function sends user name over the radio channel and eliminates needs to program the alias table. Successfully manage your fleet with ease.
The built-in Bluetooth module provides remote operation and hands-free communication paired with a third-party Bluetooth headset*. When connected with Bluetooth telemetric devices or PC terminals, data or files can be wirelessly transferred. * Available functions depend on paired Bluetooth devices.
Digital Voice Recording
The new IDAS radios can record incoming and outgoing communications, and replay recorded communications. When a 32 GB microSD* card is used, a Max. 500 hours recording is possible. The recorded audio is saved in “wav” format and allows replay on the radio or a PC. * MicroSD card is required separately.
Motion/Stationary Detection Sensors
An emergency button and five emergency-related functions are incorporated (man down, motion detection, stationary detection, lone worker and power OFF emergency functions). The motion/ stationary sensor sensitivity level is programmable in 10 levels for each function.
Transparent Data/ Text Message
The new IDAS radios can be used as a transparent data modem which transmits various data at 9600 bps over the radio channel using 12.5 kHz channel spacing. Text messages can send up to 100 characters text data message and scrolls the received message on the display.
ANC (Active Noise Canceling)
The ANC assists in providing clear comment. Some specified noise sources (such as sirens or boiler noise) can be canceled.
The Audio equalizer allows you to tailor the audio tone to suit speech characteristics and the language in use. Five types of tone controls – flat, high boost, middle boost, low boost and low cut – are available. The audio auto gain control function controls the speech audio to a constant, regardless of the input magnitudes of the voice or distance of the microphone from the mouth.
Position data can be sent with voice call or status call and can be used with an AVL (Automatic Vehicle Location) system. The GPS log functions log user position data at regular intervals and can be saved to a microSD card. The radios can show direction and distance to another radio or specified point, and notify you with a beep sound if the target is in the specified range. * For mobile radios an optional GPS antenna, UX-241, is required separately.
USB Port for PC Connection
The radios can be connected to a PC through a USB port for programming and accessing the installed microSD card in mass storage mode.
The new IDAS radios can notify channel number, zone and channel type with voice announcement. This function is convenient for making radio adjustments without having to look at the radio.
When a call from a specific user is received, the new IDAS handheld radios vibrate powerfully enough to be felt through heavy clothing. Vibration patterns are programmable.
Waterproof and Dustight with AquaQuake™ Function
The handheld radios in this range are IP68 waterproof and dusttight protection (1m depth for 1 hour). They also incorporate an AquaQuake draining function by emitting a vibrating buzz sound.
• 136–174MHz (IC-F3400D, IC-F3400DS, IC-F3400DT), 380-470MHz (IC-F4400D, IC-F4400DS, IC-F4400DT) wide frequency coverage
• 1024 memory channels with 128 zones
• 32 memory channels (IC-F3400D/IC-F4400D series only)
• IP68 waterproof and dust-tight protection (1m depth for 1 hour)
• MIL-STD rugged construction
• 14-pin ACC connector with BTL amplifier output
• VOX (Voice Operated transmission) function
• Internal clock
• High-speed scanning for Voting and multi-site operation
• Tactical group function for temporary regroup user groups
• Normal, priority and voting scan
• IDAS conventional and multi-site conventional
• Type-D single-site trunking and multi-site trunking* (*Type-D multi-site trunking is a license key upgrade option.)
• 6.25 kHz and 12.5 kHz channel spacing
• Analog/Digital conventional mixed mode operation
• Text message
• Call alert
• Radio check
• Radio Stun/Revive/Kill
• Remote monitor
Analog FM Mode Features
• 2-tone, 5-tone, CTCSS and DTCS built-in
• DTMF autodial and DTMF decode
• MDC 1200 compatible
• BIIS 1200 compatible
• Basic LTR™ trunking
• Audio compander
• Inversion voice scrambler
Standard Accessories of Icom IC-F3400DS VHF Handheld Two-Way Transceiver Radio
Icom BP-303 3350mAh Li-ion Battery
The product is ordered directly from the manufacturer's headquarters in Germany.
Icom MB-133 Alligator Type Belt Clip
The product is on stock. (10-49 piece(s))