MicroLoc Professional Fleet Management System (100 users) (discontinued)
Key features of MicroLoc Professional Fleet Management System (100 users)
• Real-time GPS based location tracking and professional fleet management system
• No need to install software
• Remote access via IP address
• 1 dispatcher can use the MicroLoc simultaneously
• Works with NXDN and dPMR standard compatible Icom digital radios
• GPS location tracking using OpenStreetMap
• Position data exporting and replying in Google Earth
• Short text messaging
• Assign name and icon to subscribers
• Shows the state of the subscribers (turn off, turn on, messages, emergency calls, etc.)
• Creating reports (radio status, geo-fencing, messages, etc.)
• Automatic e-mail notification and report sending
• A maximum of 5 geo-fence can be set
• Receiving emergency calls (with manual confirmation)
• Off-line map support (opcional licence is needed)
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
Further details of MicroLoc Professional Fleet Management System (100 users)
Check out our product description on our blog site (in Hungarian language): http://www.dnd.hu/blog/tag/microloc/
microLOC is not simply software. It is a reliable piece of hardware which is easy to access, configure and operate thru a built in web-server.
Real-Time GPS based Location Tracking for up to 250 subscribers with different mapping platforms for worldwide coverage.
Text Messaging & Email
Web-based two-way text Messaging Service and Email notification.
Virtual Private Tracking – Multiple User Groups
microLOC can have up to 20 users (dispatchers) using the microLOC simultaneously. Each subscriber can be assigned to either one distinct dispatcher or to multiple dispatchers. This enables the system to be used by multiple user groups where each dispatcher can only ‘see’ those subscribers that have been assigned to them.
Multi User Access and Remote Facility
Multiple users can access the system simultaneously from local or remote locations through an intranet/ internet connected PC and standard Internet browser.
Flexible Mapping Engine
microLOC enterprise has a new flexible mapping engine which provides the option of choosing OpenStreetMap or Google™ Earth.
microLOC is very simple to use. Just click and use the tremendous dispatching power that this product brings to your customers organization.
Enables a dispatcher to ‘ring-fence’ the geographical area a subscriber (or group of subscribers) is able to travel around and warn the dispatcher if the demarcation line of the geo-fence is crossed.
Job dispatching and Emergency Email
There are various tools to assist the dispatcher in the coordination of a fleet. These are for example registration service, which provides an immediate overview of the status of each member of the fleet (color coded) and emergency indication via email.
Customized Map Import
Any customer raster or vectorial tab format maps can be easily imported throughout a simple web based interface.
Recording and Playback (Sawdust trail)
Built in record/playback capability to re-play GPS location data for the radios being tracked.
No monthly recurring investment costs (opex)
With microLOC, there are no costs associated with software, map licenses (when using OpenStreetMaps) or monthly recurring fees.
- Compatible with operating systems like Windows 7, Vista, XP, OSX, ipad and Linux
- Scalable architecture with up to 250 radios per unit
- Designed for 24/7 operation
- Multiple language selection
- Intel® Atom™ processor 1,6GHz
- Ethernet RJ45 and RS232 Interfaces
- 12V Power Supply (110/220V optional)
- Vesa, DIN-Rail and Wall Mount options
- Compact dimensions (WxHxD): 192 x 62 x 210mm