Icom IC-R6 Handheld Communications Radio Receiver
• 0.100 - 1309.995MHz frequency coverage
• AM / FM / WFM mode
• 1300 memory channel
• 5/6.25/8.33/9kHz channel spacing
• Numerous scan modes
• Use with standard Ni-MH battery or optional dry cell
• 100 channels per second high speed scan
• Confirms with IPX2 standard (drip resistant)
• Equivalent to MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, and F requirements
• 100kHz–1309.995MHz* wideband coverage. While the IC-R6 receives an ultra wideband frequency range, the radio provides superior sensitivity and receiver characteristics that is insusceptible to interference. Amateur stations, AM, FM, short wave broadcasts, TV audio* and a variety of utility communications can be caught and listened to. * Frequency range depends on version. Analog TV audio only. Cannot decode digital TV audio.
• 100 channels per second high speed scan. The IC-R6 has 100 channels per second high speed scan capability*. This superior scanning power allows the utmost efficiency when searching over 1300MHz of spectrum! * VFO mode scanning.
• Scanning modes: full scan, band scan, programmed scan, auto memory write scan, memory scan, priority scan, bank scan, skip scan, tone scan, link scan
• The IC-R6 uses a BTL (bridge-tied load) amplifier that doubles the audio output. The 36mm large speaker delivers 150mW* of loud audio for noisy environments.
• 15 hours of continuous receive capability* The IC-R6 is energy-efficient, designed to provide many hours of listening enjoyment on a single charge. With the sfupplied rechargeable Ni-MH cells (1400mAh ×2), the IC-R6 provides up to 15 hours of continuous receive capability*. * At 50mW output using external speaker.
• 1300 memory channels with 22 memory banks. With 1300 alphanumeric memory channels, 50 scan edges and 200 auto write memories, the IC-R6 gives you flexible scanning. Use the bank link scan feature to choose from and connect any of the 22 memory banks.
• VSC (Voice Squelch Control). The VSC opens the squelch only when a modulated signal is detected and ignores unmodulated beat noise. It is a handy feature for those listeners who are scanning for talk, news and music, but not data bursts or beacons.
• Multiple power choices. The IC-R6 can be powered by rechargeable Ni-MH cells, or with alkaline batteries. Run the IC-R6 using the AC adapter, BC-196S, or opt for a cigarette lighter cable, CP-18. When used the optional drop-in charger stand BC-194 with the AC adapter or cigarette lighter cable, you can easily start charging the Ni-MH cells, while eliminating the need to connect the power source to the DC power jack of the receiver.
• Built-in audio low pass filter
• Earphone cord antenna for AM aviation as well as FM broadcast
• Ferrite bar antenna for AM broadcast
• 150mW loud audio with internal speaker
• DTCS and CTCSS tone squelch and reverse tone squelch
• Priority watch function with priority beep function
• Optional CT-17, CI-V level converter for remote control
• PC programmable with optional CS-R6
• Receiver-to-receiver cloning (optional OPC-474 required)
• Auto power OFF (0.5–2 hours and end of busy signal)
• Compact, drip-resistant construction
• Duplex operation monitoring
• Automatic LCD backlight
• Dial speed acceleration
• Built-in RF attenuator
• Auto memory write scan stores the detected frequency, mode and tone into a specified memory
• Reversible up/down buttons and dial knob for volume, frequency, memory channel, scan direction and set mode settings
• Optional new tube earphone, SP-27
Icom BC-153SE AC Wall Adapter
The product is ordered directly from the manufacturer's headquarters in Germany. Depending on the manufacturer's stock, the purchase time is approx. 2-3 weeks.