Icom IC-F3162DT VHF Two-Way Handheld Radio (discontinued)
• Frequency coverage: 136-174MHz
• Full dot-matrix LCD display
• 512 programmable channels, 128 channel groups
• 8 programmable buttons with 10-keypad
• Integrated IDAS digital system (NXDN or dPMR)
• Built-in BIIS, SEL 2/5, CTCSS, DTCS coder and encoder, DTMF autodial
• Maximum 5W RF output power
• The aluminium chassis and policarbonate plastic case guarantee high durability.
• Confirms with IP55 standard (dust-protection and water jet resistance)
• Equivalent to MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, and F requirements
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
• Up to 15-17 hours of operating time with the supplied BP-232 2000mAh lithium-ion battery pack due to the highly efficient circuitry. (Tx: 5%; Rx:5%; Stand by:90% with power save on)
• The high durability of the IC-F3162DS / IC-F3162DT and IC-F4162DS / IC-F4162DT radios are due to the aluminum die-cast chassis and polycarbonate casing, allowing eliable operation under harsh weather and environmental conditions. The fixing of the battery is ensured by the double rail lock system. The battery connectors made with anti-corrosion metal surface which is surrounded with a rubberized layer. The belt clip is fixed on the radio chassis hence in case of battery change it isn't needed to detach.
• The IC-F3162DS / IC-F3162DT and IC-F4162DS / IC-F4162DT series provide protection against dust and water to the equivalent of IP55. The series have dust-protection and water jet resistance.
• Maximum 512 channels can be programmed into the radio in 128 channel groups.
• The radio has 8 progammable buttons including the red emergency button on the top of the radio. The individual volume control and channel selector provide easy and convenient operation.
• The 5-Tone signalling (encoder/decoder) gives you selective calling, quiet stand-by and other convenient functions with programming. The radio “stun” function disables a radio over the air and the “revive” function restores the stunned radio.
• Built-in BIIS, SEL 2/5, CTCSS, DTCS coder/encoder and DTMF autodial.
• Channel spacing: 12.5/20/25Khz; PLL channel step: 2.5, 3.125Khz (VHF); 5, 6.25Khz (UHF)
• Optional voice scrambler (for analogue channels), mandown units available
• With the buil-in UT-126H digital unit, the following digital functions are available: Digital/analogue mixed mode operation; Digital/analogue mixed mode scan; Up to 64 RAN (Radio Access Number) settings for digital code squelch; Individual, Talkgroup and All Call; Data call (12-characters); Status message/request; Digital Encryption using 15-bit encryption key; Call alert; Radio check; Radio stun/kill/revive; Remote monitor; Emergency call; Simultaneous GPS position report with voice call
• Both LTR™ trunking and conventional channels are programmable on a radio. Group, selective (DTMF), and phone call are available in LTR™ mode.
• Limited BIIS 1200 features and compatibility
• The voting mode scanning detects the signal strength level of repeater stations and automatically selects the strongest station, useful for roaming between 2 or more repeater sites. Once you program the voting mode to a memory zone, you can easily start voting mode operation by changing the zone setting.
• Using a large full dot-matrix LCD (32 × 18 mm), the IC-F3162/D series shows upper and lower case characters clearly. The display setting is selectable from 1 line, 12 characters or 2 lines 24 characters via programming. The bottom row shows assigned functions to the [P0] to [P3] buttons.
• Enhanced audio due to the BTL amplifier that increases the audio output and the built-in audio compander provides clear, low noise communications.
• Built-in inversion type* voice scrambler which provide securer conversation. *The inversion type voice scrambler is not compatible with UT-109R/UT-110R (Only works in analog mode!) type voice scrambler.
• 2-step power save
• Low battery alert
• The transceiver can be programmed for a start up password
• New scanning features have been added allowing migration from other radio brands.
- Mode dependent scan ... when the user changes the operating channel, the scanning list automatically changes following that channel setting.
- Tx channel programmable ... The Tx channel is the channel the radio transmits when the user pushes the PTT button while scanning. The Tx channel can be programmable per scanning list from start, last detected, priority and pre-programmed channels.
- Talk back function ... allows you to transmit on the detected channel when scanning stops or soon after scanning resumes, prior to the Tx channel setting.
- Talk back timer beep ... alerts you of the end of the talk back time with a beep sound.
- Nuisance delete ... Users can temporary skip a busy channel from the scanning list.
- Monitor key action ...A user can stop a scan when pushing the monitor button)
• Internal VOX for hands-free operation (optional VOX compatible headset are needed)
• Equivalent to MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, and F requirements
• Busy, repeater lockout function
• Surveillance function (The radio turns of LED light and beep sound)
• Time-out-timer (TOT): The time-out timer limits continuous transmission time period to prevent accidental prolonged transmission.
• When the Lone Worker function is turned ON, and no operation is performed for the specified time period*, the transceiver enters the emergency mode, and then the countdown for the emergency call transmission starts. After the specified time period* has passed, an emergency call is automatically transmitted once, or repeatedly*. (*Depending on the presetting.)
Icom MB-94 Alligator Type Belt Clip
The product is ordered directly from the manufacturer's headquarters in Germany. Depending on the manufacturer's stock, the purchase time is approx. 2-3 weeks.