Icom IC-F29DR2 PMR446 Licence Free Walkie Talkie (discontinued)
• 16 analogue PMR446 channels
• 32 digital PMR446 channels
• Professional rugged body and high performance
• Easy to use
• 800mW audio output power
• CTCSS and DTCS group codes on analogue channels
• Common ID code for group communication on digital channels
• 270g weight with battery
• 26 hours operation with the supplied Li-ion battery
• Confirms with IP67 standard (dust-tight and waterproof)
• Equivalent to MIL-STD 810 G requirements
• Licence free all over Europe
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
• The radio has the same housing as the IC-F1000 / IC-F2000 professional radio. The aluminium chassis and the policarbonate plastic case guarantee the high durability.
• Up to 26 hours of operating time with the supplied BP-280 2280mAh lithium-ion battery pack due to the highly efficient circuitry. This means it can be comfortably last an entire shift. (Tx: 5%; Rx:5%; Stand by:90% with power save on)
• Programmable channel selector with 16 different channels with CTCSS and DTCS tones. (Ask our help to preprogramm the radio.)
• The large 36mm speaker of the radio provides clear companded 800 mW* audio to a radio operator working in noisy environments.
• This simple to use radio is ideal for high turnover environments and shift work where the radio is constantly passed from person to person. Additional 3 programmable function buttons are on the side of the radio.
• Small size (52,2×186,1×30.3mm) and lightweight (270g) makes this transceiver ideal for all users.
• LED display for function feedback
• The Call-Ring function can be used to call receivers with a ringer tone. Ten different ring patterns can be selected.
• The Smart-Ring function checks whether the receiver is in communication range with a ringer sound.
• Microphone gain level adjustment
• Key lock function
• Power on scan function
• Monitoring function
• 500mW RF output power
• Internal VOX for hands-free operation (optional headsets are available)
• Electronic serial number
• IP67 waterproof and dust-tight
• Secure communication with the ditigal modulation
• Licence-free communication
• The "Common ID” group code function is similar to an analogue CTCSS/DTCS code. By setting 1–254 common ID codes, the radio opens its squelch only when a matched code is received. It provides quiet stand-by and group call functions while sharing a channel with several groups. The code “255” is the fixed code for an all stations call.
• Using the optional cloning software the settings of the radio can be changed easily.
Icom BP-280 2280mAh Li-ion Battery
The product is ordered directly from the manufacturer's headquarters in Germany. Depending on the manufacturer's stock, the purchase time is approx. 2-3 weeks.