Icom AP-95M Wireless Access Point
Key features of Icom AP-95M Wireless Access Point
• Power supply: PoE (IEEE 802.3af standard: Max. 9 W)
• Security standards: WEP (64/128/152 bit), WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, IEEE 802.1X/EAP
• Cable LAN: 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T compatible RJ-45 type connector (MDI/MDI-X auto-discrimination) × 1
• Cable LAN data rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
• Wireless LAN data rate: 11/54/400* /867 Mbps * When connected to a 256-QAM compatible terminal
• Dimensions: 162 mm width x 162 mm depth x 42 mm height
• Weight: 520 g
Further details of Icom AP-95M Wireless Access Point
• AC adapter (May not be supplied, depending on the version)
• Mounting bracket set
Number of channels (2 Usable channels depend on the country)
220 MHz bandwidth 2.4 GHz: 13 channels, 5 GHz: 9 channels
40 MHz bandwidth 2.4 GHz: 9 channels, 5 GHz: 4 channels
80 MHz bandwidth 5 GHz: 2 channels
IEEE 802.11ac (Wave 2) Standard, High-Speed Communication
The AP-95M complies with the IEEE802.11ac (Wave 2) standard providing high-speed and stable data communication at a maximum of 867 Mbps (theoretical value).
Beam Forming Function, MU-MIMO Function
The Beam Forming function can send a signal to a specific direction, and the MU-MIMO function (3 2×2 MIMO) prevents mutual interference. These functions can improve the communication quality.
Virtual AP Function
Up to eight wireless LAN terminal groups can be configured, which can have different VLAN IDs in each 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz band (different SSIDs must be set in the same unit.) Each virtual AP can have different security settings.
Automatic Settings Enables Easy Management
The Automatic Power Level Adjustment function and Connecting Terminal Limit function can remove interference, and they can prevent reduction in communication speed caused by access concentration. The AP-95M can automatically set the channel according to the surrounding signal conditions.
Easy PC Configuration
By using your PC's web browser, you can update to new firmware, and configure the access point. The AP-95M is compatible with SNMP and the RS-AP3 access point management tool so that you can easily manage your terminals.
• Protection function
• Authentication function (IEEE802.1X/WPA/WPA2)
• PoE function
• Stealth function (Hide SSID function)
• Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T)
• Router function
• Web Authentication function
• Network Monitoring function
• Packet Filter function
• Security Slot (attach a security wire (user supplied))