3M Peltor WS Alert XPI Bluetooth Headset with Built-in FM Radio
Key features of 3M Peltor WS Alert XPI Bluetooth Headset with Built-in FM Radio
• High attenuating hearing protector in two models: stand-alone headband or safety helmet attachment
• ACK-version includes the Headset, 2 x NiMH rechargeable AA batteries (LR6NM), 1 x • Battery charger with USB connector (FR09), and 1 x Power supply with USB connector (FR08)
• Level-dependent function for ambient listening to help improve your situational awareness (limited to 82 dB)
• Bluetooth® MultiPoint Technology for connection to one or two external devices for hands-free talk and streaming
• Push-to-Listen feature to easily and instantaneously listen to your surroundings
• Noise cancelling boom microphone for clear speech transmission in noisy environments
• Excellent FM-radio reception
Further details of 3M Peltor WS Alert XPI Bluetooth Headset with Built-in FM Radio
• New Bluetooth® MultiPoint Hearing Protector with NoiseCancelling Microphone now comes with a mobile app to more easily set-up and adjust the headset as it wirelessly connects to two devices, such as a mobile phone and a two-way radio or two phones. The 3M PELTOR WS ALERT XPI Headsets also feature builtin FM radio & ambient listening microphones for added situational awareness & face-to-face communication, which means you don’t need to stop working to communicate.
• With the 3M PELTOR WS ALERT XPI Headset both of your hands remain available for your work. And unlike a typical mobile phone call in a noisy environment – that demands your concentration just to hear the caller – you can now readily hear the caller in your earmuffs. With hands-free operation and easier communication, many users are typically able to continue working as they take and make calls.