Vertex VXR-9000E Analogue UHF Repeater (discontinued)
• Frequency coverage: 440-470MHz
• 32 channel capacity (channel memory)
• 25/10W RF output power
• Rack mount repeater/base station
• Easy operation, LED displays
• 12Vdc input voltage, power supply backup with alert
• Designed for high reliability
• 100% continuous full duty cycle at 25W
• Can be installed in 19' rack cabinet, 2U height
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
• Large Channel Capacity With Priority Scan
The VXR-9000E may be programmed with up to 32 channels over a wide frequency range and can perform in repeater or base station mode, depending on the application. Includes Priority Channel scanning capability for efficient communications monitoring.
• Power Supply Backup With Alert
Should DC power fail at the repeater site, the VXR-9000E will automatically revert to a backup DC power source, if connected. Under backup DC power, the repeater will transmit an alert message to notify the operator that immediate attention is required at the repeater site.
• Flexible, Automatic Command Sequence Configuration
The VXR-9000E may be programmed to perform a five-step sequence of commands for certain operating events. For example, during a DC power failure and the repeater switches to a backup power supply, the repeater can be programmed to switch to low power and send a CW ID advising of the situation, etc.
• Designed For High Reliability
The cooling fan diameter is 8 cm and thermostatically controlled to ensure a stable temperature environment for the VXR-9000E. Fan operation may be programmed for three options: off, continuous or temperature-controlled, depending on the application. A malfunction alarm is also included.
• Simplex / Duplex Capability
The VXR-9000E is designed for simplex mode with single-antenna operation or full-duplex mode with the optional VXD-60 duplexer when optimal communications is necessary at all times.
• 6 Dual-function programmable keys
• 47 CTCSS tones / 108 DCS codes encode & decode
• Multi-tone decode
• CW ID Transmitter
• CW Message
• Compander per channel
• D-sub 25 pin accessory connector
• Automatic DC backup switching w/alert
• EIA rack mount size