Vertex VX-4600 UHF Mobile Two-Way Radio (discontinued)
Key features of Vertex VX-4600 UHF Mobile Two-Way Radio
• Frequency coverage: 400-470MHz
• 8-Character numeric display
• 512 programmable channels
• 6 programmable buttons
• VOX, Lone worker, compander
• RSSI signal strength indicator
• Built-in SEL 2/5, CTCSS, DCS coder and encoder, DTMF
• Maximum 25W RF output power
• Equivalent to MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F and G requirements
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
Further details of Vertex VX-4600 UHF Mobile Two-Way Radio
• Expanded Signaling and Security
- Both radios provide a full range of signaling capabilities including DTMF, 2-tone, 5-tone and MDC 1200® encode/decode for selective calling.
- Private communication is supported by built-in voice inversion encryption.
- If a radio is ever lost or stolen, 5-tone remote stun/kill/revive can be activated to ensure messages are only heard by those intended.
• Enhanced Audio Performance
- These radios feature Channel Announcement, which loudly speaks the current channel description to simplify changing channels when focused on other tasks simultaneously.
- Also included is Voice Activation (VOX) that enables users to transmit voice without pressing the Push to Talk button on the microphone. Enables hands-free operation for convenience.
- In noisy environments, activate the Clear Voice function to enhance audio transmit to ensure your message is heard.
- To ensure a radio is not accidentally turned down too low, a minimum volume limit can be programmed by your Dealer.
- Whisper capability is also included to augment audio transmit when talking quietly is necessary for discrete communications.
- Record and store up to 120 seconds of voice messages for keeping an audible record of important communications using the optional DVS-8 Voice Storage unit.
• When Safety Counts
- As with all Vertex Standard mobile radios, the VX-4500/4600 Series includes Emergency Alert for enhanced driver safety.
- Operators can activate the Lone Worker function when leaving equipment or a vehicle temporarily. If a problem arises while away, the radio switches to Emergency mode to alert help.
- When constant contact is required at all times, Vertex Standard’s exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™) is also included to inform the user that other ARTS™-equipped radios are within communication range.
• Large Group Communications Made Easy to Manage
The VX-4600 has 512-channel capacity and 32 groups to easily manage a variety of calls at the most complex job site. For smaller operations, the VX-4500 features 8 channels.
• Six programmable keys
• 8-Character alphanumeric display (VX-4600)
• RSSI signal strength indicator (VX-4600)
• DTMF Paging
• DTMF ANI
• Speed dial (VX-4600)
• CTCSS / DCS Encode and Decode
• BCLO / BTLO and TOT Functions
• Direct channel entry (VX-4600)
• Minimum volume control
• Talk around
• Priority scan
• Dual priority scan
• Dual watch scan
• Follow-me scan
• Talk around scan
• Talk back scan
• Operator selectable scan
• Group scan
• Manual squelch control
• D-sub 15 pin accessory connect
• Public address / horn alert
• Radio-to-radio cloning
• Audible channel announcement (customisable)