Tesunho TH-680 PoC IP Two-way Radio - 1 Year PoC Subscription
Key features of Tesunho TH-680 PoC IP Two-way Radio - 1 Year PoC Subscription
• National coverage (where the GSM operator provides at least 3G coverage, the radio will also work)
• The radio works with your own standard SIM card, so you can choose your GSM provider
• The service works wherever your SIM card can be used and is capable of data communication
• Communicates over 3G and 4G GSM networks
• It can be used in simplex mode like a conventional walkie-talkie, but with no territorial restrictions
• Instant connection at the touch of a button (no call set-up time)
• Predictable costs thanks to a fixed monthly fee
• No extra infrastructure required (no repeater network)
• No radio licence required
• GPS functions with map tracking
• PoC service provided by Chinese service provider on Chinese server
• 160x128px display
• This article number includes the device with basic accessories and one year PoC service. After the PoC service expires, it can be extended for another year.
• 1 demonstration set available!
Further details of Tesunho TH-680 PoC IP Two-way Radio - 1 Year PoC Subscription
• PoC radio (push-to-talk over cellular)
• IP54 dust and water resistance
• Outstanding battery capacity (2800mAh)
• OTA (Over the air) programming and updates from anywhere
• Individual/group/all member call
• GPS position sending
• Dimensions: 38×58×135mm
• Weight: 320g
This article number includes the following:
- 1 Tesunho TH-680 4G LTE PoC transceiver radio with basic accessories (PoC radio, Li-ion 2800mAh battery, fast charger, antenna, belt clip)
- 1 year PoC subscription with unlimited usage
Please read the following before purchasing:
- To use this device, you need a SIM card with 3G/4G connectivity provided by you. All GSM service providers available in Hungary (Telenor, Telekom, Vodafone, Digi) sell a SIM card with a subscription or top-up that can work with any device, regardless of the phone. Such a SIM card is also needed here.
- The PIN code request on the card must be disabled.
- For monthly data usage, we suggest a minimum of 500Mb per month, which of course varies depending on the length and frequency of calls.
- In case of purchase, please inform us which service provider's SIM card you want to use in your handsets, because we have to program the APN code of the service provider into the radios. Consequently, if you switch to a different service provider's SIM card on the go, the radios will need to be reprogrammed to the corresponding APN code.
- After the purchase, we will create a virtual group with your ID in agreement with you, where we will put the handsets you want to buy. This group can, of course, be expanded with additional Teshunho devices at a later stage.