Icom IC-M330E Mobile Marine Radio (discontinued)
• VHF marine channels
• Maximum 25W RF output power
• ATIS code sending
• DSC channels with code sending
• Large, full dot-matrix display
• AquaQuake draining function
• MA-500TR AIS transponder can be connected
• IPX7 waterproof protection (1 m depth of water for 30 minutes)
• Available colour: black
• Easy Installation in Limited Space (W × H × D; 156.5 × 66.5 × 110.1 mm)
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
• New speaker delivers dynamic, clear audio.
• The new, easy to use Icom marine user interface provides simple operation for the boat owner. A rotary selector, directional keypad provides intuitive operation.
• NMEA0183 compatible GPS receiver can be connected to the transceiver. With the external GPS receiver, current position and time are shown on the IC-M330E's display. When receiving position information from another vessel, the IC-M330E can transfer it to a navigational device via NMEA 0183 connectivity.
• The IC-M330E meets the latest Class D regulation (ITU-R M493-13 and EN 300 338-3). The built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch. 70 (DSC channel) activity, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report*, polling request* and DSC test calls. *Available upon request.
• Choosable 25/1W RF output power
• 2W audio output power
• The AquaQuake Water Draining function removes water from the speaker grill. Without this function, water may muffle the sound coming from the speaker. The transceiver makes a vibrating sound when this function is activated.
• When connected to an optional MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder, the AIS target call function allows you to set up an individual DSC call from the MA-500TR without having to manually input an MMSI number.
• Tag scan function and favourite channel function allows you to scan only tagged channels, while skipping untagged channels. The “Fav” (favourite) button allows quick channel selection by recalling the tagged channels in rotation.
• Intuitive Operation with Icom Marine User Interface: a combination of the directional keypad and soft keys provides simple, smooth operation. Most used functions are assigned to soft keys for quick one push function access.
• Dual/Tri-watch functions
• Priority scan function
• Instant access to Ch 16 and a programmable call channel
• Waterproof construction equivalent to IPX7 (1m depth for 30 minutes)
• Dispaly and keypad backlightning
• 3-digit or 4-digit channel display selectable
Icom HM-235B/W hand microphone
The product is ordered directly from the manufacturer's headquarters in Germany. Depending on the manufacturer's stock, the purchase time is approx. 2-3 weeks.