Icom IC-M25EURO Handheld Marine Radio
• VHF marine channels
• Maximum 5W RF output power
• ATIS channels and code sending
• Slim, lightweight, high performance
• AquaQuake draining function
• Float’n flash function, bouyant with flashing red LED
• USB charging (micro-B USB type)
• 11 hours operating time with the integrated 1500mAh Li-ion battery
• IPX7 waterproof protection
• The IC-M25 is extremely lightweight, weighing only 220g. Its 30.5mm slim body is extremely comfortable to handle. Large LCD display and laser cut, curved shape buttons are well laid out and provide simple and straightforward operation. In fact, the IC-M25 LCD screen is 30% larger than its predecessor, the IC-M23, allowing you to clearly see the channel number and status icons.
• The built-in 1500mAh lithium-ion battery allows 11 hours (approx.) of long operation*. (*Tx: 5%; Rx:5%; Stand by:90%)
• The IC-M25 has a Micro-B USB connector and can be charged with the supplied AC adaptor, BC-217 in 3 hours (approx.). Third party USB charger products such as cigarette lighters or mobile battery for charging smart phones, tablets or digital cameras may be used with the IC-M25*. * The IC-M25 accepts 5V/1A (Max.) input. Use of third party products is not guaranteed.
• The IC-M25 floats when dropped in water. Not only does the LCD and key backlight on the front panel flash, but also the red LED light blinks through the rear panel showing the place of the radio so that it can be easily retrieved.
• The AquaQuake Water Draining function removes water from the speaker grill. Without this function, water may muffle the sound coming from the speaker. The transceiver makes a vibrating sound when this function is activated.
• The optional waterproof speakermicrophone, HM-213, provides commercial grade convenience while mounting the radio around the waist. The radio floats even when the HM-213 is attached.
• The IC-M25EURO provides a powerful 550mW (typical) audio output making received voice loud and clear.
• Easy to use due to the 8 buttons on the front panel and one PTT and one power button on the side.
• Tag scan function and favourite channel function allows you to scan only tagged channels, while skipping untagged channels. The “Fav” (favourite) button allows quick channel selection by recalling the tagged channels in rotation.
• Dual/Tri-watch functions
• 4-step battery life indicator
• Programmable channels
• Automatic scan function
• Instant access to Ch 16 and a programmable call channel
• Waterproof construction equivalent to IPX7 (1m depth for 30 minutes)
Icom BP-282 1500mAh Li-ion Battery
The product is ordered directly from the manufacturer's headquarters in Germany. Depending on the manufacturer's stock, the purchase time is approx. 2-3 weeks.