Icom IC-F6122D UHF Mobile Two-Way Transceiver Radio
• Frequency coverage: 400-470MHz
• 8-character LCD display
• 128 programmable channels, 8 channel groups
• Integrated IDAS digital system (NXDN or dPMR)
• Built-in SEL 2/5, CTCSS, DTCS coder and encoder, DTMF autodial
• Buil-in inversion type voice scrambler
• 4W front mounted speaker
• Limited MDC 1200 compatibility
• Maximum 25W RF output power
• Equivalent to MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, and F requirement
• The tough aluminum die-cast chassis and polycarbonate front panel have been tested to the MIL standard 810F. With this heavy-duty construction, the IC-F5122D / IC-F6122D series provides reliable operation over the long term in all manners of rugged environments.
• A pair of up/down and P0-P3 programmable buttons allow you to customise the functions to meet specific needs. An independent volume knob offers simple, convenient operation.
• 128 channels (Max.) separated into 8 memory zones. Memory channels can be identified with the 8-character channel name and selected easily with the up/down buttons.
• Built-in SEL 2/5, CTCSS, DTCS coder/encoder and DTMF autodial. DTMF decoding and automatic number identification (ANI) are available with the optional UT-108R DTMF decoder
• The integrated SEL5 code transmitter and receiver allows selective identification and calling.
• The 5-Tone signalling (encoder/decoder) gives you selective calling, quiet stand-by and other convenient functions with programming. The radio kill/stun functions disable a lost or stolen radio over the air, eliminating security threats from undesired listeners. When the stun command is received, all functions will be temporary locked out until the revive command is received or the unlock password is entered.
• Channel spacing: 12.5/20/25Khz; PLL channel step: 2.5, 3.125Khz (VHF); 5, 6.25Khz (UHF)
• Limited MDC 1200 features and compatibility
• Microphone hanger action programmable
• Power ON password
• An external GPS receiver, PC or other device can be connected with the optional OPC-2078 (D-sub 25-pin) or OPC-1939 (D-sub 15-pin). Operating channels can be selected from an external device. (up to 16 preprogrammed channels).
• New scanning features have been added allowing migration from other radio brands.
- Priority scan allows you to monitor one or two priority channels while scanning other non-priority channels.
- Tx channel programmable ... The Tx channel is the channel the radio transmits when the user pushes the PTT button while scanning. The Tx channel can be programmable per scanning list from start, last detected, priority and pre-programmed channels.
- Talk back function ... allows you to transmit on the detected channel when scanning stops or soon after scanning resumes, prior to the Tx channel setting.
- Talk back timer beep ... alerts you of the end of the talk back time with a beep sound.
• Time-out-timer (TOT): The time-out timer limits continuous transmission time period to prevent accidental prolonged transmission.
• When the Lone Worker function is turned ON, and no operation is performed for the specified time period*, the transceiver enters the emergency mode, and then the countdown for the emergency call transmission starts. After the specified time period* has passed, an emergency call is automatically transmitted once, or repeatedly*. (*Depending on the presetting.)
• Equivalent to MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, and F requirements
Icom OPC-345 DC Power Cable (OPC-1091) (discontinued)
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.