- Special Offers
- Transceiver Radio
- Transceiver Accessory
- Antenna Accessory
- Installation Material
- Installation Tools
- Measuring Equipement
- Radio Device
- Set-top Boxes
- Hearing Protection and Eye Protection
- Car Equipment
- Voltage Converter
- Dry Cell Battery, Battery
- Battery Charger
- Emergency Signal
- Amber Signal
- Sound Signal
- Light and Sound Signal Accessory
- Traffic Engineering Equipment
- Smart Home
- Mosquito Repellent Device
- Market - Other Products
- Discontinued Products
Entel DT953 ATEX PMR446 Handheld Licence Free Walkie Talkie Radio
Key features of Entel DT953 ATEX PMR446 Handheld Licence Free Walkie Talkie Radio
• Frequency coverage: 446.00625-446.09375MHz
• LCD display
• Built-in CTCSS, DTCS coder and encoder
• Maximum 0.5W RF output power
• Confirms with IP68 standard (dust-tight and submersible)
• Equivalent to MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, and F requirements
• Certified to the ATEX Protection Class II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4
• Licence free PMR446 radio which can be used with out radio licence
- The product is ordered directly from the UK factory. The lead time is approximately 2-3 weeks if the product is in stock, otherwise it is subject to confirmation by the manufacturer.
Further details of Entel DT953 ATEX PMR446 Handheld Licence Free Walkie Talkie Radio
• Environmental protection to IP68 (2 Meters for 4 hours)- The DTEx Series offers the highest submersibility rating of any manufacturer. This protects against corrosion, withstanding total immersion in water to a depth of 2 metres for 4 hours to protect against the likely hazards encountered in extremely wet environments.
• MILSTD 810C/D/E/F/G - Meeting MIL-STD 810C/D/E/F/G and providing commercial grade construction for tough, enduring performance. Entel's DT900 Series radios conform to stringent standards, enabling them to withstand the everyday rigours of shock, vibration and the corrosive effects of dust and moisture, ensuring many years of trouble free use
• Robust accessory socket - DT900 radios accessory socket has been specifically designed so that when an accessory is secured to the portable, the connection can withstand any amount of punishment; from dropping to careless misuse. The rugged, multi-pin interface and Micro-USB socket are both submersible and gold-plated to minimise any risk of damage and protect against corrosion. To ensure the integrity of IS protection levels any accessory connected to the handset automatically undergoes a validation process to safeguard against non-compliant accessories being used. All DTEx accessories incorporate a robust locking connector to further safeguard the safety of the user.
• High contrast white on black OLED display - DT900 display models benefit from a high contrast white on black OLED display that delivers superior readability in varying light conditions adding to the DT900’s intuitive user interface.
• Li-Ion battery technology & improved talk time - DT900 radios are supplied with the latest intelligent Lithium-Ion battery technology as standard. One key advantage of Lithium-Ion battery technology is the way it eliminates ‘memory effect’, meaning that there is no need to fully discharge your battery before recharging. As a result of this, you are assured of a full charge each and every time you take your Entel battery from its charger. DT900 radios also benefit from TDMA Digital mode signalling that increases battery endurance by up-to 40% ensuring longer standby / talk times.
• Superior Audio - Using the latest noise reduction technology Entel’s DTEx portables deliver loud & crisp audio no matter what environment you are in. All of the DTEx range of accessories incorporate a robust locking plug and high-grade cable and benefit from Entel’s proprietary “Smart Speech Tailoring” technology. This automatically detects the type of accessory connected and optimizes the audio accordingly to deliver the very best performance.
• Field upgradeable - Entel adds and improves features on its DT900 radios by way of free software updates. Using Entel’s innovative End User Programmer app Entel DT900 radios can be easily upgraded without the Dealer having to visit site or courier the radios back and forth saving significant time and expense.
• TDMA Two-Slot Direct Mode (aka ‘Two Slot Simplex’) - The DMR Digital standard splits a single 12.5Khz Analogue channel into two separate channels therefore doubling the number of channels available to the radio user. Two-Slot operation is normally only possible when a DMR Repeater is included in the system. However Entel DMR radios overcome this restriction on both Simplex & DMR446 channels so both channels (slots) are always available to the user no matter the channel type.
• Mixed Mode Operation - In Mixed Mode operation the radio can receive both DMR Digital & Analogue modes without the user having to change channel. Mixed Mode is beneficial where both Analogue & Digital radios are being used together, e.g. where a customer is migrating from an existing Analogue radio system to a DMR Digital radio system.
• Keylock - To avoid accidental operation, your radio's keys & controls can be locked.
• Programmable channel monitor button - If you have channel protection enabled on your DT900 portable, all signals other than your own networks will be filtered out. This can be temporarily disabled allowing you to monitor all signals on your channel.
• Individual, Group Calling & Caller ID - Entel’s DT900 models provide both Individual and Group calling which can be selected via the channel control and, on display models, the radio's large contact list. Display models can also display the callers ID.
• Audio Accessories & BA Support - A vast range of Entel original audio accessories is available from a simple earpiece to bone conductive options for extremely high noise environments. In addition, 3rd party Breathing Apparatus comms kits are also supported. Entel’s Sure Speech™ intelligent speech tailoring technology optimises audio to match the connected accessory, ensuring the very best clarity, volume and natural sounding audio.
Entel DT953 ATEX PMR446 Handheld Licence Free Walkie Talkie Radio related media
Entel DT953 ATEX PMR446 Handheld Licence Free Walkie Talkie Radio related products
Entel Battery and Battery Case
Entel CNB950EV2 1800 mAh Battery
The product is ordered directly from the UK factory.
Entel Battery Charger, Adapter, Power Supply
Entel CSAHT Rapid Desktop Charger
Special gross price: 37.65€ (Net price: 29.64€)
The product is on stock. (1-4 piece(s))
Entel CSBHT Six Unit Rapid Desktop Charger
The product is ordered directly from the UK factory.