- Special Offers
- Transceiver Radio
- Transceiver Accessory
- Antenna Accessory
- Antenna Cable
- Installation Material
- Installation Tools
- Radio Device
- Set-top Boxes
- Hearing Protection and Eye Protection
- Car Equipment
- Voltage Converter
- Dry Cell Battery, Battery
- Battery Charger
- Emergency Signal
- Amber Signal
- Sound Signal
- Light and Sound Signal Accessory
- Traffic Engineering
- Smart Home
- Mosquito Repellent Device
- Market - Other Products
- Discontinued Products
Emos PowerBank Alpha Q2 20000 mAh, 22,5W, Black
Key features of Emos PowerBank Alpha Q2 20000 mAh, 22,5W, Black
• Battery capacity: 20 000 mAh/74 Wh
• Battery type: Li-Po 3.7 V
• Max. output current: 22,5 W
• Charging time: 7 hours
• Accessories: USB-A/USB-C, data
• For fast charging: PD 20 W + SCP 22.5 W + Dash + Warp charge
• Weight: 412 g
• Dimensions: 142 mm (length) x 67 mm (width) 27 mm (thickness)
Further details of Emos PowerBank Alpha Q2 20000 mAh, 22,5W, Black
Powerbank battery status indicator:
• To check the powerbank battery level, please press the button on the powerbank.
• The LED indicators will glow during the charging of a connected device the same way to indicate the residual capacity of the powerbank.
Powerbank charging status indicator:
• The LED indicators will glow, after charging of the powerbank is complete.
• To extend the battery lifetime, please try to keep its capacity level in the range of 25–75 %. Supported devices: tablets, mobile phones, cameras, camcorders, MP3 players, GPS navigation, soundboxes.
You can monitor the status of the battery and the process of charging using the LED indicator. Carefully read the user manual before use. It is normal that the cover of the power bank warms up during charging and discharging. It will return to room temperature after the process is complete. If charging does not begin within 3 seconds, unplug the power bank and plug it in again. Disconnect all cables after charging. The power bank will turn off automatically. You can use any of the enclosed cables (if included), or any good quality USB cable to charge and use the power bank. To achieve the shortest charging time possible, use a USB adapter and cable that can carry current equal or higher than the one stated as input current for the power bank.