- Special Offers
- Transceiver Radio
- Transceiver Accessory
- Antenna Accessory
- Installation Material
- Installation Tools
- Measuring Equipement
- Radio Device
- Set-top Boxes
- Hearing Protection and Eye Protection
- Car Equipment
- Voltage Converter
- Dry Cell Battery, Battery
- Battery Charger
- Emergency Signal
- Amber Signal
- Sound Signal
- Light and Sound Signal Accessory
- Traffic Engineering Equipment
- Smart Home
- Mosquito Repellent Device
- Market - Other Products
- Discontinued Products
Emos EM-29U5G Outdoor TV Antenna J0690
Key features of Emos EM-29U5G Outdoor TV Antenna J0690
• For outdoor use
• LTE/4G/5G filter
• Antenna type: without passive amplifier
• Reception: DVB-T/T2
• Frequency bands: UHF
• Frequency range: 470-698 MHz
• Reception angle: 38°/80°
• Horizontal and vertical polarization
• Suitable for Full HD broadcasts
• Connector type: F connector
• Power supply: passive
• Output RF impedance: 75 Ohm
• Recommended installation distance from TV tower0-200 km (long distance)
• Dimensions: 1 150 × 520 × 640 mm
- The product is ordered directly from the Hungarian importer. The lead time is approximately 1 week if the product is in stock, otherwise it is subject to confirmation by the importer.
Further details of Emos EM-29U5G Outdoor TV Antenna J0690
Outdoor antenna EMOS EM-29U5G
Are you looking for an ideal outdoor antenna to receive DVB-T and DVB-T2 signals in the UHF band? The EMOS EM-29U5G narrow directional passive antenna is the answer.
Strong interference? No problem!
The EM-29U5G antenna is the ideal solution for remote reception. Due to the narrow reception angle (38° horizontal and 80° vertical), aiming requires precision. But the king's reward is uninterrupted reception of your favourite films and TV series.
Thanks to the LTE and 5G filter, the antenna suppresses reception above channel 48 (which interferes with mobile internet signals in the 5G and LTE bands). The antenna can therefore be used in places where reception of these signals is heavily interfered with.
The antenna cable is connected via the classic F connector. Once connected, stations in the 470-698 MHz frequency range and the UHF band can be tuned.
No tools required
The EM-29U5G antenna includes everything needed to mount the antenna on a mast or bracket. Installation is very simple, without tools.
The antenna supports both horizontal and vertical polarization, so you can mount it on the wall in the position that suits you best.