Dometic SinePower DSP 424 sine wave inverter 350W, 24V
Key features of Dometic SinePower DSP 424 sine wave inverter 350W, 24V
• Input voltage (DC) 24 V
• Output voltage 230 V
• Current consumption - Zero load 0,4 A
• Energy efficiency >90% %
• Continuous power 25°C 350.00 W
• Operating temperature min 0.00 °C
• Operating temperature max 50.00 °C
• Dimensions product depth 187.50 mm
• Dimensions product height 50 mm
• Dimensions product width 126 mm
• Net weight 1.20 kg
Further details of Dometic SinePower DSP 424 sine wave inverter 350W, 24V
• Pure sine wave 230 V AC output voltage is suitable for sensitive electronic devices
• Wide DC input voltage range – ideal for vehicles with EURO 6 emission standard • Installation-friendly clip-on design for inverter and cradle
• Automatic restart after overload, over- or under-voltage
• Quiet fan is load and temperature-controlled
Designed to turn 24 V battery power into pure 230 V AC, this compact sine wave inverter ensures reliable operation of low-power devices up to 350 W from the vehicle battery. Integrated protection circuits prevent damage by overload, overheat, over- and under-voltage. The load- and temperature-controlled fan is pleasantly quiet.
Sensitive household devices like electric toothbrushes, laptops, TVs or DVD players require a pure 230 V AC voltage, like that from your power socket at home. This is exactly what our SinePower DSP sine wave inverters provide. The compact devices give you incredible value for money: energy-saving standby mode, smart protection circuits to prevent damage in case of an overload, and a superbly quiet fan.
The Dometic SinePower DSP 424 sine wave inverter turns 24 V DC battery power into pure 230 V AC. Designed for a maximum load of 350 W, it ensures the reliable operation of electric toothbrushes, laptops, mobile phone chargers and other low-power devices. Thanks to its large input voltage range, it also works fine in modern vehicles with smart alternators. In case of an overload, the inverter cuts off to prevent damage; and it automatically comes on again when the situation is over. Another benefit is the low-noise fan, which flexibly adapts to the load and temperature conditions.