Dometic PerfectPower DCC 2424-10 Charging Converter 24V to 24 V, 10 A
• Leisure battery is perfectly charged while driving
• Reliable solution for vehicles with EURO 6 emission standard
• Stable output voltage – suitable as a constant power supply for sensitive devices
• Advanced IU0U charging technology – adjustable to all common types of batteries
• Easy configuration with outside DIP switches – no need to open the housing
• Temperature compensated charging with optional temperature sensor
• Elegant housing – exclusive Dometic design
• Input voltage (DC) 24 V
• Output voltage 24 V
• Output current 10.00 A
• Battery type Lead, AGM, Gel
• Current consumption - Zero load 0 A
• Energy efficiency ≤89 %
• Continuous power 25°C 250.00 W
• Operating temperature min -20.00 °C
• Operating temperature max 50.00 °C
• Dimensions product depth 220 mm
• Dimensions product height 73 mm
• Dimensions product width 153 mm
• Net weight 1.55 kg
This DC charging converter ensures that the leisure battery is optimally charged during the drive at all times – so you will never end up with an empty battery when you arrive at your destination. Highly recommendable for modern EURO 6 vehicles with smart alternators. And also for vehicles where the cable cross section is too small to supply the connected devices.
PerfectCharge DCC charging converters ensure that leisure batteries are optimally charged while driving. This prevents sulphate build-up – the main cause of premature failure of all lead batteries – and significantly extends the service life. Featuring advanced IU0U charging technology, PerfectCharge DCC charging converters have enough power to give batteries a proper charge even on short stretches. On longer journeys, they guarantee a full charge, without the risk of overcharging.
This DC charging converter is very useful to have on board. The Dometic PerfectPower DCC 2424-10 ensures that your leisure battery is optimally charged during the drive, so you will never end up with an empty battery when you arrive at your destination. Generating a stable output voltage, the charging converter can also be used as a constant power supply for sensitive devices. And it is also ideal as a voltage booster in vehicles where the cable cross section is too small.