- Special Offers
- Transceiver Radio
- Transceiver Accessory
- Antenna Accessory
- Installation Material
- Installation Tools
- Measuring Equipement
- Radio Device
- Set-top Boxes
- Hearing Protection and Eye Protection
- Car Equipment
- Voltage Converter
- Dry Cell Battery, Battery
- Battery Charger
- Emergency Signal
- Amber Signal
- Sound Signal
- Light and Sound Signal Accessory
- Traffic Engineering Equipment
- Smart Home
- Mosquito Repellent Device
- Market - Other Products
- Discontinued Products
Alfatronix PVPWP-AFf Single Slimline USB Charger Front Fit
Key features of Alfatronix PVPWP-AFf Single Slimline USB Charger Front Fit
• Input voltage: 12/24Vdc (9-32Vdc)
• Output voltage: 5Vdc (+/- 0.2V)
• Output power: 2.1A
• For mobile phones and tablets (Apple and Android)
• USB A connection interface
• Front fit version
• Dimensions (mm): 37 x 49 mm, hole: 30Ømm; 26g weight
• Blue LED output indicator
• IP65 dust and waterprotection
• Compliance certification: ISO7637-2 international standard
- The product is ordered directly from the UK factory. The lead time is approximately 2-3 weeks if the product is in stock, otherwise it is subject to confirmation by the manufacturer.
Further details of Alfatronix PVPWP-AFf Single Slimline USB Charger Front Fit
A & C PORT USB charging for 12V AND 24VDC applications
The PowerVerter PVPro Range of USB chargers has now been completely updated into the A & C Range, amalgamating all the great design concepts of USB charging on vehicles into one simple range. Models are now available offering both USB A and C connections, including Single and Double A as well as Single C and a combined Dual A & C output version.
As well as standard (rear fit), all versions are also available in front fit versions. This is a popular option for when rear space access is limited, and also allows for quick removal and replacement should that be required.
Ingress protection is to IP30 as standard. However, the PVPWp versions retain the slimline design and offer enhanced protection to IP65 (not connectors). The ruggedised PV65R versions (also IP65) offer additional transient protection and are particularly suitable in more demanding environments such as for installation into vehicle walls.
Output power performance has also been enhanced. As well as charging both Apple and Android mobile phones, the USB C models offer higher current outputs for limited charge assistance on tablets and laptops.
Standard versions require only 20mm (typical) rear space and can easily be installed in bus and coach seat backs, walls and dashboards. A series of installation pod designs enable retrofit options for underseat, table and wall mounting options.
All units are installed through a 30mm hole. Standard format units are retained by a rear nut while the front fit versions include a bezel with tamperproof cover ring. Input power is by way of two 6.3mm push-in flat fit automotive terminals. Dimensionally, both A and C Chargers are the same dimensions and are interchangeable with the ever-popular PVPro Range. Electronically the designs include reverse polarity protection and automatic short circuit protection, so in the event of tampering or compromise the unit will shut down, then restart again, once the fault has been removed.
The new A & C range has the following key benefits:
• Both type-A and type-C outputs
• USB A & C dual output available
• Apple and Android compatible
• Dashboard, slimline seat back or underseat pod configurations
• LED output indicator
• IP30 or IP65 ingress protection
• CE, E and UKCA marked
The PVPro A and C range of chargers are manufactured using rugged components to provide years of service in demanding commercial environments and are covered by a three year return to base guarantee.
Alfatronix PVPWP-AFf Single Slimline USB Charger Front Fit related products
Vehicle USB Socket
Alfatronix Dust Covers for USB Chargers
The product is on stock. (10-49 piece(s))