Alfatronix IC 230-24 300W Intelligent Battery Charger (discontinued)
• Input voltage range: 90Vac -270Vac
• Output voltage: 26,8Vdc – 29.0Vdc according to charge cycle
• Maximum load: 300W; 12A (continuous)
• Suitable for all types of lead acid batteries
• 3 stage charging system
• Dimension: 235mm x 87mm x 57mm; 1450g
• Power conversion efficiency: typically 88-91%
• Life time warranty
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
• The IC Series Intelligent Battery Chargers offer an ideal way of charging any type of lead acid battery safely and reliably. The rugged, fully protected unit (IP65) can be used in a variety of applications including on trucks, off road vehicles, boats, caravans and in depots and workshops.
• The Alfatronix IC Series is suitable for all types of lead acid batteries. Charging is through a 3 stage system. The first stage is the bulk charging phase. This state is indicated when the yellow LED is illuminated and continues through to stage 2 of the process. When the current is below 10% of the maximum output, the charger automatically adjusts to reduce the output voltage to reliably top up the battery. At this stage the green LED is illuminated indicating that the battery is fully charged. Should the voltage level fall below the nominal values during the maintenance stage, the charger will go back to step one and repeat the process.
• There are 4 producst in the range, all accepting the standard European 230Vac inputs.
• The products are available for charging either 12Vdc or 24Vdc systems. They use the latest manufacturing techniques and are cool running with high efficiency. Like the other products in our range, they use switchmode technology.
• 12V units are ideal for small vehicle applications such as cars, minibuses, small marine craft, caravans and motorhomes and a variety of industrial uses.
• 24V units are ideal for heavy vehicle applications such as HGVs, larger marine craft, off road and forestry vehicles and for use in depots and workshops.
• The chargers are enclosed in a rugged, anodised aluminium extrusion protected from dust, damp and impact to IP65. The units can be installed practically anywhere, on boats or vehicles, on road and off, at depots and garages.
• Input voltage range: 180Vac – 270Vac (reduced output below 170Vac)
• Input over voltage: 285Vac
• Output voltage (12V units): 13.5Vdc – 14.5Vdc according to charge cycle (STD 14.4)
• Output voltage (24V units): 26.8Vdc – 29.0Vdc according to charge cycle (STD 28.8)
• Power conversion efficiency: Typically 88-91%
• Off load current: <2mA
• Operating temperature: -30ºC - +55ºC
• Storage temperature: -55°C to +85°C
• Casework: Anodised aluminium, dust, water and impact protected to IP65
• Connections: Input - IEC lead, Output – Flying lead
• Output indicator: Yellow and green LEDs according to cycle
• Mounting Method: By 4 screws
• Safe area protection:
- Over current: Current limited to maximum ratings each model
- Over heat: Internal control to reduce output in over temperature situations
- Transients: Protection both on input and output
- Wrong polarity protection: With fuse on output
• Approvals: EN 55022B, EN 61000, EN 6335-2-29
• Markings: CE