- Special Offers
- Transceiver Radio
- Transceiver Accessory
- Antenna Accessory
- Installation Material
- Installation Tools
- Measuring Equipement
- Radio Device
- Set-top Boxes
- Hearing Protection and Eye Protection
- Car Equipment
- Voltage Converter
- Dry Cell Battery, Battery
- Battery Charger
- Emergency Signal
- Amber Signal
- Sound Signal
- Light and Sound Signal Accessory
- Traffic Engineering Equipment
- Smart Home
- Mosquito Repellent Device
- Market - Other Products
- Discontinued Products
Alfatronix AD 115/230-12 072W 6A Power Supply
Key features of Alfatronix AD 115/230-12 072W 6A Power Supply
• Input voltage range: 85-135Vac; 170-265Vac (47-440Hz)
• Output voltage: 13.6Vdc (+/- 4%)
• Maximum continuous load: 6A, 072W
• Isolated input, case/output, case to ground
• LED indication
• Switchmode design
• Power conversion efficiency: typically 85%
• Life time warranty
- The product is ordered directly from the UK factory. The lead time is approximately 2-3 weeks if the product is in stock, otherwise it is subject to confirmation by the manufacturer.
Further details of Alfatronix AD 115/230-12 072W 6A Power Supply
• Mains Power Supplies in 12V, 24V and 48V Configurations
• The AD Series units may be used to supply mobile radios and other appliances from AC mains used in offices, portable site cabins, communication cabins, telephone exchanges, remote antennae sites, ships, oil rigs etc. The units will accept either European 230Vac or US 115Vac inputs and are available as standard in 12V, 24V and 48V dc output configurations. Input is via a standard IEC-320 C13/14 power cord with UK, European or US mains plugs – please state your requirement.
• These units, often referred to as ‘brick in the lead’ supplies are housed in a rugged, corrosion resistant anodized aluminium extrusion. The low mass surface mount technology components offer excellent resistance to shock and vibration, thus further increasing the reliability of these products.
• A green LED indicates when there is output from the converter. This gives reassurance to the installation engineer and speeds fault finding.
• There’s nothing worse than a power supply lying around on the floor. The ‘T’ shaped mounting clip, common to many Alfatronix products, allows the power supplies to be installed quickly and simply in many out of the way locations, such as underneath desks or on walls. The 3 point ‘T’ clip can be fitted securely, even on uneven surfaces , quickly and simply, then the power supply simply ‘clips’ in place.
• The ever popular ‘T’ shaped bracket allows the power supply to be fitted quickly and simply making for a fast and neat installation.
• AD Series power supplies can also be fitted with DIN rail clips for rack mounted applications
• A fixed voltage battery charging facility is also available with the supplementary loom; P/N AD BB loom. For dedicated battery charging units, please check out our IC Series – Intelligent Battery Chargers
• While the brick power supplies offer a versatile solution, if you are powering a mobile radio, try our Desktop Versions. These are configured to attach to the radio forming one dedicated unit and are available for a variety of radios including Motorola, Icom, Kenwood, Tait, Maxon and Vertex.
• Alfatronix AD Series units are widely used throughout the world to provide reliable power supplies to radio repeaters for long range transmissions.
• The AD Series supplies have transient, overload and overheat protection for reliable operation even in the Toughest environments.
• Input voltage range: Auto-Select, 85-135 Vac and 170-265 Vac, 47-440 Hz
• Output voltage options: 13.6Vdc, 27.2Vdc or 54.4Vdc, as ordered . Worst case limits are +/- 4%
• Output noise: <50mV pk-pk at continuous load
• Power Conversion Efficiency: Typically 85%
• Isolation between input and case/output: 1.5kVac/3.0kVac rms
• Isolation casework to ground: Connected directly to mains input ground
• Normal operating temperature: -25°C to +30°C to meet this specification table; +30°C to +70°C de-rate linearly to 0A
• Storage temperature: -25°C to +100°C
• Max case temperature: 70°C at full load with 25°C ambient
• Operating humidity: 95% max, non-condensing
• Casework: Anodized aluminium
- Input: IEC-320 C14 socket, C13 terminated cordset
- Output: 6.3mm push-on blade terminals
- Ground: Stud with crimp eyelet, adjacent to input
• Output indicator: Green LED adjacent to output terminals
• Mounting Method: Rubber feet. DIN rail clips available as a special order
• Safe area protection:
- Over current: Limited by current sensing circuit
- Over heat: Limited by temperature sensing circuit
- Output over voltage: Protected by independent shut down circuit
- Transients: Protected by filters and rugged components
- Catastrophic failure: Protected by input and output fuses
• Approvals: 2004/108/EC The general EMC directive; 2006/95/EC The low voltage directive; 93/68/EEC The CE marking directive
• Tested to: EN50081-1, EN50082-1, EN55014-1, EN61000-3-3, EN60950, EN60945, UL1950, CSA950-95, FCC Class “B”, VDE0805
• Markings: CE
Alfatronix AD 115/230-12 072W 6A Power Supply related media
Alfatronix AD 115/230-12 072W 6A Power Supply related products
Alfatronix AC-DC Industrial Power Supply
Alfatronix AD Series Din Rail Clip, 2 Pack
The product is ordered directly from the UK factory.