3M Peltor WS Bluetooth High Attenuation ATEX Headset (discontinued)
• ATEX approved according to: Ex I M1 Ex ia I; Ex II 2G Ex ia IIC T4; Ex II 2D Ex ia D21 T130c
• Wireless connection to phones or communication radios using Bluetooth™ technology
• The headset and telephone can be up to 10 metres apart and out of visible range without losing contact
• Volume and answer button on the shell
• High-attenuating shells with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for the best possible sound quality and comfort
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
• Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
• Quick positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling
• Soft, wide, foam and fluid filled ear cushions and individually sprung headband wires of stainless steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for the best possible comfort
• Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high noise environments
• Operating time is up to 20 hrs and stand-by time is 750 hrs
• Rechargable EX battery is included
• Available in headband, neckband and helmet attachment options
The picture and the price refers to MT53H7FWS2-50 type.