3M Peltor Standard Twin Cup High Attenuation Headset (discontinued)
• Extra high-attenuating twin shells with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for best possible sound quality and comfort
• Microphone with efficient noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
• Quick Positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling
• Soft, wide foam and fluid-filled sealing rings and individually sprung headband wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for best possible comfort
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
• Standard J11 connection (Nexus TP-120)
• Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high noise environments.
• Available in headband and helmet attachment options
The picture and the price refers to MT7H540F GB type.