3M Peltor Standard Twin Cup High Attenuation ATEX Headset (discontinued)
• EX-approved headsets according to ATEX class Ex II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4
• High-attenuating Twin Cup shells with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for the best possible sound quality and comfort
• Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
• Integrated microphone boom with Quick Positioning for easy handling
• Soft, wide, foam and fluid-filled ear cushions and individually sprung headband wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for the best possible comfort
• Standard J11 connection (Nexus TP-120)
• Earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high-noise environments
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
• Available in foldable headband and helmet attachment options
The picture and the price refers to MT72H540F-50 type.