3M Peltor Medium Attenuation Headset (discontinued)
Key features of 3M Peltor Medium Attenuation Headset
• Low-profile shells for easy, comfortable use together with other PPE devices
• Low weight
• Dynamic speech microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
• Quick positioning microphone for easy handling
• Soft, wide, foam and fluid filled ear cushions and individually sprung headband wires of stainless steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for the best possible comfort
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
Further details of 3M Peltor Medium Attenuation Headset
• Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in high-noise environments
• Available in standard version with J11 (Nexus TP-120) connector. Also available in a direct-connected version on request
• Available in headband, neckband and helmet attachment options
The picture and the price refers to MT7H61FA type.