3M Peltor LiteCom Helmet Mounted Hearing Protector With PMR446 Radio
• Using the new and improved 3M™ Peltor™ LiteCom™, wearers can communicate hands free over the licence free, 8 channel PMR built into the cup. Getting hold of each other across the site has never been so simple usng the LiteCom's 1 kilometre range.
• Robust design
• Simplified menu system
•Communication on 8 channels in the PMR 446MHz band
• 38 sub-channels allow several users to communicate individually using the same channel
• An electronic voice tells wearers what settings are being adjusted - no need to take off the headset to check
• Up to 3 kilometre range
• Battery Type: 2x AA, Operating time: 20 hrs
• Automatically switches off after two hours of non-use to save batteries
• Attenuation (SNR): 32dB
Enhance employee safety and communication in noisy environments with 3M PELTOR LiteCom Two-Way Headsets. It features UHF two-way radio technology integrated into the headset for an all-in-one design simplifying communications between workgroup members. An efficient alternative to conventional portable radios.
The picture and the price refers to MT53H7P3E4400-EU type.
In the box:
• LiteCom hearing protector
• 2pcs AA alkaline batteries
• User instruction