3M Peltor High Attenuation Headset - Direct Lead (discontinued)
Key features of 3M Peltor High Attenuation Headset - Direct Lead
• High-attenuating shells with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for the best possible sound quality and comfort
• Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
• Quick positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling
• Soft, wide, foam and fluid filled ear cushions and individually sprung headband wires of stainless steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for the best possible comfort
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
Further details of 3M Peltor High Attenuation Headset - Direct Lead
• PTT button on the shell
• Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high-noise environments
• Direct lead to several different communication radios, DECT and mobile phones
• Also available as Flex headset with a standard chassis jack for connecting Flex cords (FL6U-**) for various types of communication equipment – com. radio, mobile or DECT
• Available in headband and helmet attachment options
• Direct lead for Icom, Alinco, Kenwood, Motorola and mobilephone
The picture and the price refers to MT53H79A-21 type.