3M Peltor High Attenuation ATEX Headset (discontinued)
Key features of 3M Peltor High Attenuation ATEX Headset
• EEX-approved headsets according to ATEX class EEX ib IIC T4
• High-attenuating shells with optimised acoustic design and excellentspace for the ears for the best possible sound quality and comfort
• Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
• Integrated microphone boom with Quick Positioning for easy handling
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
Further details of 3M Peltor High Attenuation ATEX Headset
• Soft, wide, foam and fluid-filled ear cushions and individually sprung headband wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for the best possible comfort Standard J11 connection (Nexus TP-120)
• Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high-noise environments
• Available in headband, neckband and foldable headband options
The picture and the price refers to MT7H79F-50 type.
3M Peltor High Attenuation ATEX Headset related products
3M Peltor HY100A Ear Muff Cleaning Pads
The product is ordered directly from the EU warehouse. The delivery time will depend on the manufacturer's confirmation.