Icom UR-FR6100 UHF Analogue/Digital Repeater (Channel module only)
Key features of Icom UR-FR6100 UHF Analogue/Digital Repeater (Channel module only)
• Frequency coverage: 400-470MHz
• 32 programmable channels
• Internal space for installing an additional RF unit
• Integrated IDAS digital system (NXDN or dPMR)
• Built-in SEL 2/5, CTCSS, DTCS coder and encoder, DTMF autodial
• Maximum 25W RF output power
• Remote DTMF control
• Optional IP network panel / trunk panel
Further details of Icom UR-FR6100 UHF Analogue/Digital Repeater (Channel module only)
• 25W RF output 100% duty cycle operation
• 12 character dot-matrix LCD display
• 32 channel capacity. Each memory channel stores a 12-character channel name, digital/analogue channel spacing, repeater/base operation etc, as well as frequency setting.
• The 5 programmable buttons allow you to use the repeater as a base station
• D-SUB 25-pin accessory connector. The repeater has a D-SUB 25-pin accessory connector for connecting external devices. An operating channel can be controlled by the input signal from the D-SUB 25-pin connector. *Analogue mode only.
• Superior receiver performance
• The IC-FR5100 series has a built-in inversion type* voice scrambler. The optional UT-109R/UT-110R* is available, when a more secure voice scrambler system is required. * The inversion type voice scrambler and UT-109R/UT-110R voice scrambler is for analogue mode only.
• Built-in audio compander
• Channel spacing: 12.5/20/25Khz; PLL channel step: 2.5, 3.125Khz (VHF); 5, 6.25Khz (UHF)
• Normal and priority scan
• IDAS digital mode
• Flexible migration path from analog to digital
• Optional UC-FR5000 board offers the following services: remote access and progam via TCP/IP network, connecto multiple repeaters via network (even on the Internet), trunking functions, etc.