Icom UR-FR5100 VHF Analogue/Digital Repeater (Channel module only) (discontinued)
Key features of Icom UR-FR5100 VHF Analogue/Digital Repeater (Channel module only)
• Frequency coverage: 136-174MHz
• 32 programmable channels
• Internal space for installing an additional RF unit
• Integrated IDAS digital system (NXDN or dPMR)
• Built-in SEL 2/5, CTCSS, DTCS coder and encoder, DTMF autodial
• Maximum 25W RF output power
• Remote DTMF control
• Optional IP network panel / trunk panel
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
Further details of Icom UR-FR5100 VHF Analogue/Digital Repeater (Channel module only)
• 25W RF output 100% duty cycle operation
• 12 character dot-matrix LCD display
• 32 channel capacity. Each memory channel stores a 12-character channel name, digital/analogue channel spacing, repeater/base operation etc, as well as frequency setting.
• The 5 programmable buttons allow you to use the repeater as a base station
• D-SUB 25-pin accessory connector. The repeater has a D-SUB 25-pin accessory connector for connecting external devices. An operating channel can be controlled by the input signal from the D-SUB 25-pin connector. *Analogue mode only.
• Superior receiver performance
• The IC-FR5100 series has a built-in inversion type* voice scrambler. The optional UT-109R/UT-110R* is available, when a more secure voice scrambler system is required. * The inversion type voice scrambler and UT-109R/UT-110R voice scrambler is for analogue mode only.
• Built-in audio compander
• Channel spacing: 12.5/20/25Khz; PLL channel step: 2.5, 3.125Khz (VHF); 5, 6.25Khz (UHF)
• Normal and priority scan
• IDAS digital mode
• Flexible migration path from analog to digital
• Optional UC-FR5000 board offers the following services: remote access and progam via TCP/IP network, connecto multiple repeaters via network (even on the Internet), trunking functions, etc.