Motorola (Vertex) EVX-5300 UHF Mobile Two-Way Digital Radio (discontinued)
Key features of Motorola (Vertex) EVX-5300 UHF Mobile Two-Way Digital Radio
• Frequency coverage: 403-470MHz
• Analogue and digital (DMR) functions
• 1-Character numeric display
• 8 programmable channels
• 6 programmable buttons
• Enhanced digital privacy
• Lone worker, voice compander
• Built-in SEL 2/5, CTCSS, DCS coder and encoder, DTMF
• Maximum 25W RF output power
• Equivalent to MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F and G requirements
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
Further details of Motorola (Vertex) EVX-5300 UHF Mobile Two-Way Digital Radio
• Conversion Made Easy with Analogue Integration
eVerge™ radios operate in both analogue and digital modes and can be used with any existing analogue two-way radios.
• Do Digital Right: Stay Compatible and Maximise Efficiency
eVerge™ digital radios operate using the TDMA protocol for spectrum and power efficiency and lower total equipment cost compared to FDMA.
• Better Radio Call Quality
Digital eliminates noise and static from voice transmit to only deliver the intended voice message crisply and clearly. eVerge™ digital radios feature the AMBE+2™ vocoder for enhanced voice quality.
• Better Message Control and Privacy
Control who you call and who gets your message in digital mode. Digital radios each have a unique ID enabling users to select who they need to call or send a text message without including others.
• Better Coverage and Connection Monitoring with ARTS II™
Get ultra-clear audio right up to the edge of the transmit range. And, with Vertex Standard’s exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS II), you will always know when you are in or out of range with another ARTS II-equipped radio.
• Worker Safety Features
As with all Vertex Standard mobile radios, eVerge™ mobile radios include Emergency alert for enhanced driver safety. Operators can activate the Lone Worker function when leaving equipment or a vehicle temporarily. If a problem arises while away, the radio switches to Emergency mode to alert help.
• Option Board Expandable
The EVX-5400 mobiles are designed for future feature expansion and supporting third-party option board development, therefore enabling additional features as location tracking with GPS, telemetry, etc.
• 6 Programmable keys
• 8-Character alpha numeric display (EVX-5400)
• Programmable tri-color LED
• Voice compander
• Minimum volume control
• RSSI Indicator (EVX-5400)
• Direct channel entry (EVX-5400)
• CTCSS/DCS encode/decode
• MDC-1200® encode/decode
• 2-Tone encode/decode
• 5-Tone encode/decode
• Lone worker alert
• Emergency alert
• DTMF Speed dial
• DTMF Paging
• Remote stun/kill/revive
• Priority scan
• Follow-me scan
• Dual watch
• Public address / horn alert
• D-Sub 15-pin accessory connector
• Radio-to-radio cloning
Digital Mode Features
• Basic privacy
• Enhanced privacy (EVX-5400)
• Text messaging
• All call, Group call, Individual call
• Remote monitor
• PTT ID encode
• Mixed mode scan
• One touch access (EVX-5400)
• 128 Record contact list (EVX-5400)
Standard Accessories of Motorola (Vertex) EVX-5300 UHF Mobile Two-Way Digital Radio
Motorola (Vertex) MH-67A8J Standard Microphone
The product is ordered directly from the EU warehouse. Depending on the manufacturer's stock, the purchase time is approx. 2-3 weeks.