Icom IC-M323E Mobile Marine Radio (discontinued)
• VHF marine channels
• Maximum 25W RF output power
• ATIS and DSC channels with code sending
• Large, full dot-matrix display
• AquaQuake draining function
• Can be integrated into MarineCommander system
• MA-500TR AIS transponder can be connected
• IPX7 waterproof protection
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
• The new, easy to use Icom marine user interface provides simple operation for the boat owner. A rotary selector, directional keypad provides intuitive operation.
• NMEA0183 compatible GPS receiver can be connected to the transceiver. With the external GPS receiver, current position and time are shown on the IC-M323's display. When receiving position information from another vessel, the IC-M323 can transfer it to a navigational device via NMEA 0183 connectivity.
• The IC-M323 meets the latest Class D regulation (ITU-R M493-13 and EN 300 338-3). The built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch. 70 (DSC channel) activity, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report*, polling request* and DSC test calls. *Available upon request.
• Choosable 25/1W RF output power
• 2W audio output power
• The AquaQuake Water Draining function removes water from the speaker grill. Without this function, water may muffle the sound coming from the speaker. The transceiver makes a vibrating sound when this function is activated.
• When connected to an optional MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder, the AIS target call function allows you to set up an individual DSC call from the MA-500TR without having to manually input an MMSI number.
• MarineCommander compatibility. When connected to the MarineCommander, the received DSC message pops up on the multi-function display.
• LCD and keypad backlighting
• Tag scan function and favourite channel function allows you to scan only tagged channels, while skipping untagged channels. The “Fav” (favourite) button allows quick channel selection by recalling the tagged channels in rotation.
• Dual/Tri-watch functions
• Programmable channels
• Automatic scan function
• Instant access to Ch 16 and a programmable call channel
• Waterproof construction equivalent to IPX7 (1m depth for 30 minutes)
• Black and white versions available
Icom HM-200B or SW Remote Control Microphone
The product is ordered directly from the manufacturer's headquarters in Germany. Depending on the manufacturer's stock, the purchase time is approx. 2-3 weeks.