Icom IC-F29SDR dPMR446 Licence Free Walkie Talkie Radio
• 16 analogue PMR446 channels
• 32 digital PMR446 channels
• Professional rugged body and high performance
• Easy to use
• 1500mW audio output power
• CTCSS and DTCS group codes on analogue channels
• Common ID code for group communication on digital channels
• 270g weight with battery
• 26 hours operation with the supplied Li-ion battery
• Confirms with IP67 standard (dust-tight and waterproof)
• Equivalent to MIL-STD 810 G requirements
• Licence free all over Europe
•The IC-F29SDR's digital channels offer stable communication that is the most suitable for professional use. There is no need to apply for a licence so you can immediately use it as required. The radio contains both 32 digital channels and 16 analogue channels, making it compatible with existing PMR446 radios.
•The newly designed internal speaker provides louder and clearer audio, allowing you to get your message across even in noisy environments.
•You can effectively inform others of an emergency by using the Alert-Ring function. The Lone Worker function also transmits the Alert-Ring if no operation occurs during the preset period of time.
•The IC-F29SDR has an LCD display that makes easy and quick setting chanhes such as common ID or Key Beep. Additionally, in a situation where you cannot talk, you can send a PC configurable status message (an optional programming software and cable are required) to initiate a quick response.
•The IC-F29SDR can withstand submersion in 1 m depth of water for 30 minutes. This rugged construction provides dust-tight protection, making it suitable for outdoor use. The radio has the same housing as the IC-F1000 / IC-F2000 professional radio.
• Usable channels: 16 ch (PMR446), 32 ch (dPMR446)
• Output power: 500 mW (ERP)
• Audio output power (at 5% distortion): Internal speaker 1500 mW typical (with 8 ohm) External speaker 400 mW typical (with 8 ohm)
• Dimensions (projections not included): 52.2 (W) x 111,8 (H) x 29,4(D)mm(with BP-280)
• Weight: Approximately 270 g (with MB-133, BP-280)
• Communication range: Approximately 11 km (Wide open space)
• Operating temperature: -25 °C to +55 °C
• IP rating: IP67/ 55 / 54
• Military standard: MIL-STD-810G