3M Peltor Tactical XP Level Dependent Ground Mechanic Headset (discontinued)
• PeltorTM TacticalTM XP is an active-volume hearing protector, users can hear ambient noise: conversations, machine noises etc.
• Soft sounds are amplified, so you hear them even better than you would without hearing protectors. At the same time, sudden impulse noises at harmful levels are immediately attenuated.
• The PeltorTM TacticalTM XP uses a new, revolutionary digital circuit that lets the user control and monitor the active-volume function, adapting the qualities of the protector to the situation and environment
• The activevolume function on the PeltorTM TacticalTM XP also amplifies weak sounds better than any other Peltor protector.
• Weight: 460g
• Attenuation rating (SNR): 31dB
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
• Fail safe functions which enable communication if batteries run out
• Electronic voice guided menu system
• Equipped with the following functions: volume for the level dependent function, balance, adjustable release time, equalizer, volume for external input and external input mode
• Last setting is stored when switched off
• Automatic shut-off after two hours if no function is used
• Warning signal when power is low, before shut-off
• Battery lifetime approximately 1000 hours
• The picture and the price refer to MT1H7F2-07-01 GB type.