3M Peltor High Attenuation Headset - Ground Mechanics (discontinued)
• Special headset for communication between ground and aircraft cockpit
• High attenuating cups with optimised acoustic design and excellentspace for the ears for best possible sound quality and comfort
• Dynamic differential microphone with excellent ambient noise compensation and a built-in microphone amplifier
• Quick Positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling
• Standard J11 connection (Nexus TP-120)
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
• Soft, wide foam and fluid-filled sealing rings and individually sprungheadband wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistentdistribution of pressure around the ears for best possible comfort
• Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance anddistortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high noiseenvironments
• Available in foldable headband with dynamic microphone or electret microphone options
The picture and the price refers to MT7H79F-01 GB type.
3M Peltor HY100A Ear Muff Cleaning Pads
The product is ordered directly from the EU warehouse. Depending on the manufacturer's stock, the purchase time is approx. 3-8 weeks.