3M Peltor Aviation 8103 Headset (discontinued)
•The Aviation 8103 helicopter headset has an ambient-noise compensated dynamic differential microphone, specially designed for aviation intercom systems
• The microphone amplifier is designed for intercom systems with 5 Ohm impedance
• The frequency range is adjusted for good speech recognition
• The earphones have a limited frequency range, to give the best possible speech recognition in the ambient noise of a helicopter
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
• Peltor’s two-point suspension of the shells on a broad headband ensures total comfort and consistent noise attenuation
• The spiral polyurethane cable has a moulded NATO-standard connector equivalent to the Nexus TP-120.
• Weight: 370 g
• Attenuation rating (SNR): 31dB