SoundOff Signal EAMSAU400 - A400 Hand-Held Siren
Key features of SoundOff Signal EAMSAU400 - A400 Hand-Held Siren
The A400 siren uses an easily concealable remote hand held controller coupled to an electronic siren, all designed to meet the needs of the emergency vehicles. A400 maximum power is 100w. It has air horn, audio input, and park kill function. There are 4 auxiliary controls. Four light control switches can drive warning light of 10A current. A400 siren has two short tones and 12 long tones.
• Input Voltage: 10-16Vdc
• Operating Current (Day): 11 Amps@13.6Vdc (100W SPKR)
• Operating Current (Night): 2 Amps@13.6Vdc (100W SPKR)
• Operating Temperature: -30°C to +65°C
• Standby Current: Less than 130mA
Handheld controller: 1.2” x 2” x 4.9”
Amplifier: 1.9” x 4” x 6”
• Weight Siren (approx): 2.2lbs.
• Weight Controller (approx): 0.4lbs.
• Light Control: (4 levels) Each level - 10A Max. - Fused Internally
• Warranty: 5 years