Motorola (Vertex) VX-2200 VHF Mobile Two-Way Transceiver Radio (discontinued)
• Frequency coverage: 134-174MHz
• 8-Character numeric display
• 128 programmable channels, 8 groups
• 6 programmable buttons
• Front mounted speaker
• Built-in SEL 2/5, CTCSS, DCS coder and encoder, DTMF
• Maximum 25W RF output power
• Equivalent to MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, and F requirements
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
• Experience a new way of getting more for less with Vertex Standard Compact Size Takes Up Less Space
Easy to install and occupies less space for driver convenience.
• When Safety Counts
The VX-2100/2200 Mobile Analog Radio Series includes built-in Emergency and Lone Worker alerts for enhanced driver safety. A panic button can be triggered from the front panel to alert the dispatcher when problems arise.
• More Scanning Options
Compared to other mobile analog two-way radios in its class, the VX-2100/2200 Series provides flexible scanning features designed to optimize operations in a wide variety of environments. Includes basic scan plus: Priority, Dual Watch, Follow-Me, Follow-Me Dual Watch and Talk Around scan.
• Exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™)
Always know your connection status. Only Vertex Standard radios are designed to inform you when you and another ARTS™-equipped radio are within communication range. If out of range, your radio senses no signal has been received and beeps to alert you. A great solution to keep workers coordinated.
• RSSI signal strength indicator
• 2-Tone Encode and Decode
• 5-Tone Signaling
• CTCSS / DCS Encode and Decode
• BCLO, BTLO, TOT Functions
• DTMF Paging
• DTMF Speed Dial
• Stun / Kill / Revive (5-tone)
• Remote listen
• Lone Worker
• Programmable minimum volume
• D-Sub 15 Pin Accessory Connector
• Public Address/Horn Alert
• Radio-to-Radio Cloning
Motorola (Vertex) MH-67A8J Standard Microphone
The product is ordered directly from the EU warehouse. Depending on the manufacturer's stock, the purchase time is approx. 2-3 weeks.