Alfatronix ICi 24-24 144W 24V 6A Battery Charger
Key features of Alfatronix ICi 24-24 144W 24V 6A Battery Charger
• Input voltage: 24Vdc
• Output voltage: 24Vdc
• 6A (isolated) continuous load capacity
• Dimensions: 167 mm x 87 mm x 50 mm
• Weight: 600 g
• Mounting method: “Click ‘n’ fit” mounting clip, fitted separately using three hole fixing
• Switching technology
• Surface mount circuit technology
• Lifetime warranty
Further details of Alfatronix ICi 24-24 144W 24V 6A Battery Charger
DC-DC INTELLIGENT BATTERY CHARGERS
While many applications can be supplied using a standard voltage converter or stabiliser, sometimes there can be a requirement to charge one DC battery from another in order to provide independent power. The Alfatronix range of DC-DC chargers are based on the very successful PowerVerter range but configured to offer a four stage charging program that will ensure that batteries are charged to a maximum capacity providing long term reliable power. These products come with many of the same safety and protection features as the PowerVerters, but are also additionally designed to detect faulty batteries and dead cells. They will also ensure that they will not operate unless the source battery is attached to a charging source such as a vehicle alternator or mains unit. In this way, you can ensure that the charger will not allow unintentional draining of the source battery.
MANY KEY FEATURES
• These intelligent battery chargers operate a four stage charging cycle. The first stage monitors the battery to establish that the battery is in good condition before starting the three stage process. This feature is of key importance in ensuring that faulty batteries are not inadvertently charged causing overheating and potential system failure. The units are also reverse polarity protected and when re-connected correctly will operate normally without reset. The Alfatronix three point mounting cradle is also supplied for fast and easy installation.
• These intelligent DC-DC battery chargers offer a comprehensive 4 stage charging programme as well as protection against battery source drainage. A fifth terminal is also available to allow the unit to be installed as a float-mode charger if required as an alternative.
• All the battery chargers are galvanically isolated so can be used on any application including automotive, marine, petrochemical or off road applications.
• DC-DC chargers are suitable for providing auxiliary power on a wide variety of vehicles including fire, police and ambulance, as well as farming, forestry, commercial and leisure marine.