Icom VE-SP1 Speakerphone Unit (12-16Vdc)
• Power Supply Voltage: 12–16Vdc, 8 LR6 (AA) alkaline batteries
• Dimensions (mm): 216.8 × 52.8 × 173.3
• Weight: Approximately 595 g （Excluding alkaline batteries）
• Max. current drain: Less than 1 A
• Operating temperature: –10 to +60°C, +14°F to +140°F, +10 to +40°C, +50°F to +104°F
(When used with the AC adapter）
• Audio output: 1.1 W (8 Ω load, 10% distortion)
• Compatible transceivers: IP501H, IP503H
• The VE-SP1 is a speakerphone that enables a simultaneous voice conference in multiple locations by combining communication with Icom IP transceivers. It can also be powered with alkaline batteries, as well as the supplied AC adapter, so you can have a meeting not only in a conference room, but also outdoors or in places without a power source.
• Instead of the supplied AC adapter, you can also use 8 LR6 (AA) alkaline batteries, so you can operate where there is no AC outlet. In addition, in case you run out of batteries, the speakerphone can be powered by the IP transceiver.
• The weight is only about 595 grams (1.3 pounds). The design is rugged, and the size is compact and easy to carry around so that you can start a meeting in anywhere.