Dometic MSG 150 Gas Detector, 12 V and 24 V
• Dimensions product depth 51 mm
• Dimensions product height 156 mm
• Dimensions product width 80 mm
• Net weight 0.25 kg
• Input voltage (DC) 12/24 V
• Reliable, immediate alarm response to potential gas threats
• Audible and visual alarms
• Operates alone or in conjunction with Dometic MagicSafe MS 650, MS 660 and MS 670 alarm systems
• Detects commonly used knockout gases, such as chloroform, butane, ethane and trichlorethene based ones
• Self sets to regular interior atmospheric conditions as default
• Uses 12 V and 24 V power
• Self-cleaning sensors
Tens of thousands of lorry drivers rely on us to make their job a little easier. Why? Because we make mobile living easy. They know our solutions are smart and reliable. Dometic is committed to leading the way in industry solutions that satisfy people’s essential travel needs when living on the go: maintaining the right temperature, cooking, keeping food fresh and taking care of personal hygiene.
Dometic MS-AS Siren for MS 660 and MSG 150
The product is ordered directly from the German warehouse. Depending on the manufacturer's stock, the purchase time is approx. 2-3 weeks.