3M Peltor Aviation 8006 Headset (discontinued)
•The Aviation 8006 headset for winged aircraft has an ambient-noise compensated electret differential microphone, specially designed for aviation intercom systems
• The microphone amplifier can be adjusted for output signals in the range of 300-600 mV
• The frequency range is adjusted for good speech recognition
• The earphones have a broad frequency range for good sound reproduction
Possible reasons that the product is not available from the manufacturer anymore or we decided to remove it from our product portfolio. We gladly help you to find the best optional product instead of this type, please contact us.
• Peltor’s two-point suspension of the shells on a broad headband ensures total comfort and consistent noise attenuation
• The straight polyurethane cable with moulded connectors has a stereo/mono switch in the branching box
• The earphones have a 1/4" stereo connector and the microphone has a PJ068 connector.
• Weight: 360 g
• Attenuation rating (SNR): 31dB